The moment you've all been waiting for!!!

Katatonica said:
got my ticket, got my ticket... :D:D:D:D:D:D. October 25 Opera house Toronto! (wed. middle of the week :p)
Just one small thing... i wont be able to go to Oct 24th show on Quebec City cuz the concert was schedule in a week day and in school time too... :( no seeing Katatonia twice waa :(....unless some concert gets schedule between aug 20-sept 2 ion the France-Italy area...
Anywa im extremely happy :D:D:D..hee hee im skiping school for the whole day :p

AH, is that near any hotels or anything. And do you know where I could get tickets online??? ( Is there a site for that complex or something )

I will be flying in to see this show more than likely and I don't know how to get around Toronto or any details on this so any info would be really appreciated!!

they did that too with the european tour... took forever to finally announce it... and the arizona guy... c'mon you can always go to a city near by, its the same country :p... im seriously reconsidering going to the Quebec citty one... time shall tell... if i dont have a test or a major assignment i probably will...

October 20 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
October 22 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
October 23 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
October 24 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial
October 25 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
October 27 - Detroit, MI @ I-Rock Nightclub
October 28 - Mokena, IL @ The Pearl Room
November 6 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
November 17 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx

I may be able to make the Mokena one! I'm going to college in Northeast Iowa in the fall, so it will only be about a 4 hour drive for me!

Katatonica said:
they did that too with the european tour... took forever to finally announce it... and the arizona guy... c'mon you can always go to a city near by, its the same country :p... im seriously reconsidering going to the Quebec citty one... time shall tell... if i dont have a test or a major assignment i probably will...

Unless it hits on a weekend in another state like Vegas, I probably won't go because of school. Yaghrhhhghh! But I'm sure there will be an Arizona date, the scene here is just getting massive.