The moment you've all been waiting for!!!

:headbang: I'm SO there. Finally, a north american tour for Katatonia. Seriously, it has been a long time in coming.

It's either...

October 24 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial
or
October 25 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House

One or the other, haven't decided yet.

I saw Katatonia and Daylight Dies a couple of years ago in Montreal. It was an awesome show. Only had to drive 4 hours each way though, lol.
It was worth it, especially since I was just to the right of the center right up against the stage.

I will definetly make it out to atleast two or three shows. If they don't play the Southeast, it looks like I'll probably go to Detroit cuz it's on the most convenient day of the week for me, and I have mad friends that I can get krunk with up there... hopefully including my new internet boyfriend Reece!

if nov 17th is a go at JAXX then turkey isnt the only thing i have to look forward to in november. its about time these guys graced our presence.

hmm just to let know...those guys who made the fliers i am using them to promote the thing here in Toronto... but i have to edit them so it shows the promoters name and the venue address and time cuz otherwise he wont use them...i hope you dont mind! if u dot...please let me know :p
thanks!