Mexico City Fans

HI.. JUST LOOKING AROUND HERE.. BUT READING ABOUT GETTING TICKETS FROM OUTSIDE MEXICO..
THERE IS AN OPTION CALLED "WILL CALL" WERE YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR TICKETS IN THE VENUE ONE HOUR BEFORE THE SHOW (YOU CAN CHOSE THIS OPTION WHEN YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS IN TICKETMASTER.COM.MX)... ONLY YOU NEED TO ASK TO TICKETMASTER IF YOU CAN PAY WITH AN US AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD..BUT I THINK THERE IS NO PROBLEM FOR THAT

SALUDOS!

A friend told me yesterday that it will be available for next month the option of buying online and printing the tickets at your own place, like they do in the US. Hope it's available for the new evergrey date.

**NEW DATE**

January 27th, 2006 is the new date for the Evergrey show in Mexico city. Fortunately they changed it because I was out of town for the other date.

I hope they come up to the States on a tour. That'd be kickass--In Flames is touring here soon as well (end of January through Febuary), so that'd be two kickass shows in a row! (though the support bands for In Flames, imho, are teh suhq.)

here are the promos of the 2 shows that Evergrey are giving in my city. I want to know if the second show (january 29th) will be acoustic or something like that. The venue is really weird, cause its like a dance floor for other styles of music very different than metal or something like that and in a part of the city that is not the fanciest. In fact it is a very ugly side of the city. Anyway, here are the promos.

evergrey_27.jpg

evergrey_29.jpg

The show in Cd. Neza has been changed to a date in Chihuahua, a city in the notherd part of the country. Good Luck everygrey!

They also announced a signing session on January 26th at the Circo Volador venue. I'll be there.