MF.com Damnit.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
So don't laugh but I ordered a tube pre (b stock) so I can rackmount it along with 2 other presonus 1/3 modules because, well I want shit in my rack :lol:.

Anyhow. I get a package today, it's long and am all like "cool it came". Get it upstairs and open it and all I find inside is a casaba and a shaker (that I did order) no tube pre and no receipt. :erk:

SOOOO I call them up and say "I need the status on this order is it being shown as delivered". He says "yes." So I say "was there any chance this got shipped in 2 boxes." He says, um probably not. I said "I thought so, well I got a problem then the box doesn't have the tube pre.

Mkay he puts me on hold (presumably to go talk to a supervisor) and comes back and says "well I'm sending an email to the warehouse to try to find out what happened." Hopefully this was our fault. He also asked about the integrety of the box and I said "well a little dinged up, nothing beyond what UPS does naturally :lol:" but it was sealed pretty good. I also told him that it didn't sit on my porch, I was home today and received it direct from the driver. So the only way for anything to be stolen is for someone at UPS to have tampered with the package.

He said: "It's happened before" :OMG:

I also told him that the box was big enough to have it in there it just wasn't in there.

So anyhow now I have to wait 3 days and call back to get a status on this, and I have a sinking feeling that when I do call back they are gonna be like this: :confused:

This is the first time I have ever had an issue with MF.com or UPS (amazingly).

Seriously? I've got a few horror stories with musicianfriend myself.

I'm surprised anything showed up to your door. I've also got one horror story with UPS but I know for a fact it was some low-life in a warehouse probably somewhere in Indiana who thought it would be cool to steal someone's XL1 $4,000 camera, and not UPS *specifically*.