Mia and I are going to see the uconn CORPSE FLOWER tomorrow (tuesday)

no fucking way, mindspell...I saw a vintage clip of Tex Cobb when he was a boxer, he got the shit pulverized out of him, blood streaming everywhere, but HE WOULD NOT GO DOWN.

dude is seriously tough, and to quote Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, "I can't fight...I'm totally weak."

plus Cobb was in raising arizona, the BEST movie of all time.

lizard said:
no fucking way, mindspell...I saw a vintage clip of Tex Cobb when he was a boxer, he got the shit pulverized out of him, blood streaming everywhere, but HE WOULD NOT GO DOWN.

dude is seriously tough, and to quote Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, "I can't fight...I'm totally weak."

plus Cobb was in raising arizona, the BEST movie of all time.
I didn't say you'd kick his ass, I said you'd scare the ugly out of him. Cobb got his ass handed to him by Larry Holmes but he never quit, the man could take a punch.

by the way, i expect us to be there sometime between 2:20 and 2:45. If someone could monitor the webcam and save the images of us blocking/getting thrown out that would be totally awesome.

sure. glancing at the site, though:

1. it does load a picture, but it takes like 15 minutes, so i could not reliably grab you. like i said, i will try

2. doesn't look like the flower will be bloomed in 2 hours.

xfer said:
okay, now it is ONLY loading red Xs for me. i hope somebody else is also trying to capture images, unless it's just the server being overwhelmed.

I'm gettin' feed, ya dingleberries. Pinkie just got reinforcements: another lanky bespectacled scientist-type dude. I'm willing to wager they can both projectile-spit some form of acid. I think Toby and Mia are over their heads. Let us pray.