MIA: Mieszko (Nasum)

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
quoted for truth. varg wrote some great tunes, but he/she needs to shut his/her pie-hole, before he breaks a nail.

lol is it varg ur talking about like this? cause he may not be a fuckin huge mass, if you had said that to his face he'd fucking rip ur face off haha
(i'm not a huge admirator of him and i dont think he's a cool gangsta, but he's a psycopathe, and giving him daddy's girl feminin attributes doesn't seem pertinent; he's definetaly no school girl, that goes without saying) :loco:

Celtik Militia said:
lol is it varg ur talking about like this? cause he may not be a fuckin huge mass, if you had said that to his face he'd fucking rip ur face off haha
(i'm not a huge admirator of him and i dont think he's a cool gangsta, but he's a psycopathe, and giving him daddy's girl feminin attributes doesn't seem pertinent; he's definetaly no school girl, that goes without saying) :loco:
he looks like a nice gent to me.
playground.jpg

...and i nver said that i thought that i was better than that pollack, but i probably am. I found a really funny thing in a bangcock newspaper - some chechs giving a reward of US $ 100,000 to the person who finds their metalhead family member who "...according to a seer we contacted is trapped in a cave on an island. He can drink water from the ceiling of the cave. He is badly hurt and he wont survive if he isn't rescued within the next 24 hours." lol

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
...and i nver said that i thought that i was better than that pollack, but i probably am. I found a really funny thing in a bangcock newspaper - some chechs giving a reward of US $ 100,000 to the person who finds their metalhead family member who "...according to a seer we contacted is trapped in a cave on an island. He can drink water from the ceiling of the cave. He is badly hurt and he wont survive if he isn't rescued within the next 24 hours." lol
I suggest you you use more curtail and couth before you post, you're getting to be a nuisance. My faith in Swedish people has taken a nosedive because of your banter.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
I suggest you you use more curtail and couth before you post, you're getting to be a nuisance. My faith in Swedish people has taken a nosedive because of your banter.

if you dont like him good for you, but u shouldnt generalise on the sweeds for one guy, thats insulting his people, thats racism. as if i said all jews are greedy, negros are stupid and lazy, arabs are thieves and all just cause i know a bunch who are that way :loco:, not good!

Celtik Militia said:
if you dont like him good for you, but u shouldnt generalise on the sweeds for one guy, thats insulting his people, thats racism. as if i said all jews are greedy, negros are stupid and lazy, arabs are thieves and all just cause i know a bunch who are that way :loco:, not good!
I wasnt necessarily generalizing, but my mentality just goes that way. I didnt say he is a bad person, but Im really dissapointed. You know I name Swedish punk to be such high caliber, and I expect someone who proudly flaunts the flag to be of such manner. If you want to show that your race is better, show some class. Its not his priority to care what I or this board thinks, but he should do it for himself and his people.