Michael Angelo

KJBASLHHAHAHAHAHA I GET IT!!!!

am i getting michael angelo and michael romeo mixed up? I THINK SO

ME = STUPID

I think michael is one of the best guitar players in the world. Well, certainly very fast, smooth playing and I don't recall anyone playing ambidexterious like he does, but when it comes to music... his songs are real crap, every song featuring a super fast solo so that all songs become boring. I would still prefer steve vai, he makes good melodic music.

So where to download this shredder? Usually REALLY gifted shredders suck the slightly salty nut when it comes to creating good songs, they are to busy striking obselete outdated poses and masterbating the guitar neck sticking their nasty little tounge at the camera. I guess this is why we all like COB so much good shredding, better song writing! Remember SPEED=MOTION. he he You go FatMr.Crab Oh yeah what was I saying, where to get this vid? DC++ anyone got the bravery to link it even? You want the best guitarist ever search for anton maiden, not sure if it is one word or two. He rocks.

*chuckles over the distorted faces and hurting ears his latest reply will cause by Anton* he he he

Check out George Bellas' Turn of the millennium, Greg Howe's Parallax and Vitalij Kuprij's High definition (Greg Howe on guitar) out if you really wanna get scared in terms of shredding!