Michael Kamen died

Ok, that's a shame.

But to be quite honest, I never really liked his work. Cheap classical music for me. To my mind he his far from being as talented as Danny Elfman for example.

Nicolas said:
Ok, that's a shame.

But to be quite honest, I never really liked his work. Cheap classical music for me. To my mind he his far from being as talented as Danny Elfman for example.
But what about the stuff he did with Pink Floyd? I mean, yeah it's pop-classical, but it's still pretty good.

As for Elfman, I wish he would just go back to Oingo Boingo and stop doing the same soundtrack over and over.

the queensryche stuff was good (well not silent stupidity but the other stuff) but the S&M thing was crap, still cant blame him fo r taking their money

shame. I liked his work with Pink Floyd etc but especially with Metallica. elevator version (James Hetfield & London Symphony) of "Nothing Else Matters" and the S&M version of "The Call of Ktulu" were fucking ace!

the only thing i heard from him was the stuff he did with metallica, and to be honest i think its not really good.