Michael Romeo imposter ???

kevinvw1

New Metal Member
Mar 29, 2005
I met a guy who says he is Michael Romeo. He also says that his real name is Jeff Johnson. Then he says that he is (guitarist) Eric Johnsons brother. Is this guy for real? He seemed a little evasive when I started asking him questions. Does Michael Romeo have a normal day job near San Francisco, CA ? This guy definitely is an amazing guitar player, but it just doesn't add up. Anybody know any more ?

†Russel Allen†® said:
Duuh! Where's the moderator when we need her!!!

oops, I thought jax was a dude, sorry jax, i mean i thought the whole lady of the oracle thing was metaphorical,
I should be less sterotypical about these things, sorry.......
(damn im an idoit!!!!!)

kevinvw1 said:
I met a guy who says he is Michael Romeo. He also says that his real name is Jeff Johnson. Then he says that he is (guitarist) Eric Johnsons brother. Is this guy for real? He seemed a little evasive when I started asking him questions. Does Michael Romeo have a normal day job near San Francisco, CA ? This guy definitely is an amazing guitar player, but it just doesn't add up. Anybody know any more ?

Are you sure it isn't Scott Peterson? :loco:

dargormudshark said:
Scott Peterson shreds, he is better than Romeo, although all he does is play fast he doesn't have much feeling :erk:

I dont know I always thought O.J simpson played with the most emotion, but then again you just cant leave out the speed of Robert Blake.

that story is worse than norther. damn i need to shut up about that. anyway, hit that guy next time u see him. for all of us. then hit him again for fun. thanks. i know a guy who knew MJR's cousin, or brother, or something, a while ago, but theres no question that he is straight up jersey yo. east coast keepin' it rizzeal, helllll yea muh'fuhzzz. yeah slap that guy a third time, cuz its prolly right on the SX webpage.

I'm thinking Mike's wife & kids might be a bit bummed if he lived in San Francisco while they reside in NJ.. :lol:

wayne the goblin/robot said:
oops, I thought jax was a dude, sorry jax, i mean i thought the whole lady of the oracle thing was metaphorical,
I should be less sterotypical about these things, sorry.......
(damn im an idoit!!!!!)

*laughs* no worries..not the first time, & it won't be the last, people just assume Jax is a male name for some reason. :)

Jax said:
*laughs* no worries..not the first time, & it won't be the last, people just assume Jax is a male name for some reason. :)
Just a guess, but maybe because of Mortal Kombat and its "Jax"...he was a beastin' black guy...but just from your avatar, I always just assumed that you were female...kinda something that I picked up very quickly upon joining the forums...

Ayreon Guardian X said:
Just a guess, but maybe because of Mortal Kombat and its "Jax"...he was a beastin' black guy...but just from your avatar, I always just assumed that you were female...kinda something that I picked up very quickly upon joining the forums...

Jax was the worst character mortal kombat ever had, Raiden and Sub-Zero were always my favorites.

uh oh.........the hijackers have struck once again, dont worry ill fix it...