Michael Romeo imposter ???

dudes i frkn named my dogs Sonya and Rayden from MK. this was like 10 years ago. lol. they are Bichon Frise's ... anyone familiar with that breed knows that they are fighters at heart :err: :lol:

edit: dont get funny pronouncing the name of the breed. its french, like bee-shon friz ay. they are cool as hell tho. do a google image search for 'em.

other than Sonya & Rayden, who arent necessarily my fav's from MK, i would hafta say sub zero/scorpion/reptile/ and then more recently those robot lookin things, i think it was Smoke ... the yellow one, and the red one :erk: . to get way OT here Robots is a funny as hell movie. never laughed so hard in my life. previews rule, too.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
dudes i frkn named my dogs Sonya and Rayden from MK. this was like 10 years ago. lol. they are Bichon Frise's ... anyone familiar with that breed knows that they are fighters at heart :err: :lol:

edit: dont get funny pronouncing the name of the breed. its french, like bee-shon friz ay. they are cool as hell tho. do a google image search for 'em.

other than Sonya & Rayden, who arent necessarily my fav's from MK, i would hafta say sub zero/scorpion/reptile/ and then more recently those robot lookin things, i think it was Smoke ... the yellow one, and the red one :erk: . to get way OT here Robots is a funny as hell movie. never laughed so hard in my life. previews rule, too.

Smoke was a ninja on the second one but became a robot assasin after. The other ones were Cyrax and Sector...rogue assasins who used to work under Shao Khan.

I know my My MK :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
Smoke was a ninja on the second one but became a robot assasin after. The other ones were Cyrax and Sector...rogue assasins who used to work under Shao Khan.

I know my My MK :headbang:

Shao Kahn resurected himself too much, how bout shinok and quan chi from mk4 eh!!!!!!!? :headbang: