Michael Schenker live (at my house, kinda)

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
So, I just moved to a small town outside of San Francisco called Lagunitas. I'm still close to the city, so far as that goes, but I'm in the woods, which I prefer. There's a good musical pedigree here, for my money...Jerry Garcia died a few miles from my house, Sammy Hagar, Journey, surviving Grateful Dead members, and a bunch of other people like Sean Penn all live very close by. Weird.

Aaaaanyway, it takes me about 35 minutes to get into the heart of the city without traffic, no big whoop. BUT, the last thing I expected was to be going to a show out by the new place. Lo and behold, though, Michael Schenker is slated to play a very small bar in Fairfax, about 10 minutes down the road, on July 4th. Holy freaking shit. Sometimes I can't believe my luck.

I know his history of cancellations and all, but word has it Michael has his stuff together right now. Gary Barden will be singing. Crazy.

In other concert news, I've got waaay too many tickets in hand right now:
Jeff Beck
Lamb of God
Opeth/Enslaved
The Dead with Warren Haynes
Ian Anderson acoustic
...and a ticket to see His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

Gonna be a good spring. Missed out on Mastadon tickets, but you can't have everything. Also, Gojira headlining was just announced, which I'll buy when they go onsale.

...headed to the website to buy the MSG tickets! Good day.

Nice! I'd like to see Beck again, I wasnt exactly present back in 75/76 for the Wired tour.

Nice! I'd like to see Beck again, I wasnt exactly present back in 75/76 for the Wired tour.

Jeff Beck's new album, "Performing Live at Ronnie Scott's," has been on my constant playlist since I got it. I'm dead excited about seeing him live. Can't wait for that one. Also, I've seen UFO, but never Michael Schenker, so that's gonna kill too. Listening to the new one again this morning (In The Midst of Beauty).

all Schenker dates rescheduled.... but you knew that all ready I'm sure when you went to get the tix. I am happy because they've switched the L.A. date from the HOB to the Key Club:headbang:

I miss Lagunitas:p beautiful city. I lived in Kentfield, Novato and Santa Rosa.