Michael Wagener Kemper Pack

Just blasted the heavy samples quickly - man these aren't even that good, and $110 for the cheapest pack? Git tae fuck. :lol:

Listening on shitty pc monitors. They seem to sound good, but there werent enough really metal sounding ones(maybe the engl wich i didnt like) and..... man 110! there will be a free pack, i`ll wait for it and try it to see if the purchase is justified

This is the video on his site that blew my mind:
http://vimeo.com/103330473

Honestly the clean guitar profiles are the most interesting to me but what bums me out is what you really want from Michael Wagener is the amp blending stuff he does which doesn't seem to be here.

I'd marry that chick. She's cute and is Wagener's engineer. Too bad she has super huge hands. WTF? Sorry for the OT. :loco:

No shit. I really am rooting for her to actually be good at her job but given Wageners employment track record for hiring attractive female assistants I'm inclined to think its more dirty old man syndrome than anything else. Girl on the right was his last assistant engineer:

T_Shani_Wall_of_doom.jpg

I'd marry that chick. She's cute and is Wagener's engineer. Too bad she has super huge hands. WTF? Sorry for the OT. :loco:

Ahah yes! Super huge hands!!! :erk:

Girl on the right was his last assistant engineer:

T_Shani_Wall_of_doom.jpg

:loco:

Back to the thread, not impressed at all by the demos and the price is just ridiculous! There are many great profiles out there for modest sums so I won't buy this!

I´m a bit shocked about the highgain ones. Sorry but worst EVH profile i ever heard ^^
for me the mid gain and clean ones are not bad..but also not special. Nothing really you cant find for free out there allready in the Rig exchange.
Yes some of those amps not...but that kind of "tones"
I was really looking forward to the MW stuff also i did not expect "better profiles than others"but now i´m not interested anymore... i wouldnt even buy it for 20 dollars
In my opinion the Kemper cant´capture the non linearity magic of some mic pres...maybe the EQ curve will be captured..nothing more.
If i would write this on Kemper forum..they would crucify me :D

I´m a bit shocked about the highgain ones. Sorry but worst EVH profile i ever heard ^^
for me the mid gain and clean ones are not bad..but also not special. Nothing really you cant find for free out there allready in the Rig exchange.
Yes some of those amps not...but that kind of "tones"
I was really looking forward to the MW stuff also i did not expect "better profiles than others"but now i´m not interested anymore... i wouldnt even buy it for 20 dollars
In my opinion the Kemper cant´capture the non linearity magic of some mic pres...maybe the EQ curve will be captured..nothing more.
If i would write this on Kemper forum..they would crucify me :D

29490-Picard-applause-clapping-gif-s5nz.gif

Kemper is like a Ferrari, Max speed of a Ferrari is 300kmh no matter who drives the Ferrari. Its the same with the Kemper...its only a tool. Good Cab, Good amp, Good mic placement and go...you dont have to be a pro! Why doesnt he profile amps like 5150/6505? Maybe some people would write "oh i like 5150 from blablabla more" Thats why MW profiles more exotic amps in my opinion. Please dont crucify me :worship:

Stay Metal!