Michelle Leslie to be home soon

BAHAH, she's already getting shit in todays paper about reading vogue and not wearing her veil.

I think she should send a naked picture of herself to indonesia with a big PWNED written on it.

KoichCPA said:
I think she should send a naked picture of herself to indonesia with a big PWNED written on it.

Classic UM quote that one. :worship:

Seriously though, if she'd been busted in Sydney with two ekkies, she wouldn't have even gone to prison. People who think she hasn't been punished enough have obviously never spent three months in a Balinese jail.

I'm not questioning the punishment... I think most people would agree that 3 months in jail (with the possibility of a much longer sentence) was more then enough. It was the way that every day she seemed to have a new excuse as to why she shouldn't be in jail

My former neighbour was in an Indonesian jail for six months after being caught smoking dope. He didn't want to talk about the experience afterwards, so it must have been rather nasty.

She was wearing the full krudung (not sure of the English word...the full veil/gown thing that covers the whole face) for a bit there in prison, so wearing a tight top after coming out is a bit of a difference!

The second paragraph refers to Michelle Leslie, not my former neighbour.