mick moss VS moby

moby or mick moss heh?

• moby

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • mick moss

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
with Moby being the most talentless moron on MTV, i'd pick Moss. because i know he'll never be on MTV.

yes, i'm mean. get over yourself.

I think Moby makes real good stuff , commercial stuff indeed but damn good. I like all songs I've heard from him and I don't care if he's on MTV, I havent got cable TV :lol:
Besides , Moby is a very talented musician and plays the guitar very very well.
I voted Moby for fun but of course i prefer Mick hehe, he's sexier !
;)

@intet

you might not like moby, but he's one of the most inovative and talented people in the music business today... and there are not many, trust me...

be coherent guys. you say you dont like tatu cause theyre commercial, now you say you like moby even tho hes commercial. im getting confused :confused:

Originally posted by moody
be coherent guys. you say you dont like tatu cause theyre commercial, now you say you like moby even tho hes commercial. im getting confused :confused:

commercial wasnt the right word ok ?

TATU is 'BUSINESS MADE' , they were recruited on a precise purpose ...

MOBY does mainstream music ... call it commercial if you wish but he plays instruments, writes some stuff etc and wasnt recruited on casting ...

i'm sorry if i gave you lot the impression that it was an opinion. because it wasn't. the man can't play any instrument and he can't write music. what the hell is this man doing selling albums? it's a damn sign of the apocalypse, it is! :mad:

as for Moss, i'd definitely call him a musician. and yes, his head probably looks better. ..that's was the theme of the thread, no? :confused:

Originally posted by intet
i'm sorry if i gave you lot the impression that it was an opinion. because it wasn't. the man can't play any instrument and he can't write music. what the hell is this man doing selling albums? it's a damn sign of the apocalypse, it is! :mad:

:

Are you talking about Moby ? If it's the case you're totally wrong ... he has been playing the guitar for more than 20 years and actually writes many songs !
I saw him playing , he's an excellent guitarist.

then why doesn't he use any of his presumed 20 years of guitar playing induced skills and insight? every performance of his i've seen on my television has him strumming and picking like one of the mentally challenged kids at my former high school.. honestly. i just haven't seen any of it, and he sure as hell hasn't used it on any "hit song" (awkwardly bundled together sounds), so it might as well not exist.

grrr!!! :mad: :cool:

Well I saw a live performance of him recently ... he was playing the guitar and singing ! i swear ! and he was doing it good ...
I've seen him playing a guitar hero solo and making the devil horn's sign in his home studio also ! :headbang: (true)

moby has some cool tunes once in a while. that last video with those little aliens and stuff is very cool and cute. nice track. but massive attack beats moby any time. and antimatter kix their hairy asses any time of course...