Middle and South American tour

thewendy

the webmistress
We are pleased to announce a Central and South American tour in March. The confirmed dates are:

March 16th. 2004 - Bogota (Columbia)
March 17th. 2004 - Santiago (Chilie)
March 19th. 2004 - Monterrey (Mexico)
March 20th. 2004 - San Luis Potosi (Mexico)
March 21st. 2004 - Mexico City (Mexico)

Venues will be announced once they get confirmed.

Woaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm going to see Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy do you know if the set list will be the same as in the USA Tour?

Ya Cabros todos juntando moneas pa Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what is the actual set list, hoW many songs??? I never read about the gigs in other country because makes me angry to know that they probably never going to come here to Chile

I don't really care about the number of songs but I'd like to know which set they have planned.Will they do old and new material or basically new or just old?

thewendy said:
We are pleased to announce a Central and South American tour in March. The confirmed dates are:

March 16th. 2004 - Bogota (Columbia)
March 17th. 2004 - Santiago (Chilie)
March 19th. 2004 - Monterrey (Mexico)
March 20th. 2004 - San Luis Potosi (Mexico)
March 21st. 2004 - Mexico City (Mexico)

Venues will be announced once they get confirmed.

It should be good to know the place where -al least!!!- Hypocrisy will play in Bogotá.
I have to take note cause when Dark Funeral played here, the location of the gig wasn't the best, and it should change this time.

Lastnight I heared of the arrival of Hypocrisy to Colombia. We'll be counting the seconds till the show!!!

The Big Day Has Come!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow or maybe in the evening I will post the set list and review of the Hypocrisy show in Chile, right now I'm going to the theater!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the show to start!!!!!!!!!!

NastyJoan said:
The Big Day Has Come!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow or maybe in the evening I will post the set list and review of the Hypocrisy show in Chile, right now I'm going to the theater!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the show to start!!!!!!!!!!

Escribo de Colombia. Ojalá el concierto que les toque a ustedes no sea tan corto como el que nos tocó a nosotros. No entiendo cómo la banda nos pudo dejar así... pero bueno. Suerte con eso. Adiós.

muy buen concierto pero lastima el tiempo, ademas el repertorio de canciones no era lo que todos aca esperabamos... pero no importa fue un gran show.

Stay Metal.

jrrinconc said:
Escribo de Colombia. Ojalá el concierto que les toque a ustedes no sea tan corto como el que nos tocó a nosotros. No entiendo cómo la banda nos pudo dejar así... pero bueno. Suerte con eso. Adiós.
jrrinconc por suerte el concierto aca no lo encontramos tan corto, aunque para muchos 15 temas y 1 hora y media de concierto es corto para mi no lo fue tanto, aunque uno siempre le hubiese gustado que tocaran mas.

Yo trabajo en una web de Chile, chequuen el review del concierto en www.kuravilu.cl hay muchas fotos para bajar tambien.

Tengo unas cuantas fotos del recital que no estan en el sitio, estas se ven mucho mejor que las que se pueden bajar de Kuravilu si alguien las desea me puede contactar por MSN para mandarselas.

I got some pictures of the concert in Chile that are not avaliable to download in the Kuravilu website these are a lot better than those cause they were taken by a professional if anyone want them contact me for MSn Messenger and I gladly send you them!!!