Mikael Excellent New Interview

Peter is the man.......Mikey is awesome too......!!!......PEAC EOUT

Peter has interestign thigns to say aobut eht Martin situation..!!.....PEAC EOUT

Blue_Jay said:
Ummm that didn't help with my question you weirdo.

I wanst answetign ure question u weirdo...!!!...i was jsut making some observatiosn for others........PEAC EOUT

Alex78 said:
thanks!

Mikael looks quite old imo.

really..??.....no way........i couldnt tell him apart form teh one we saw on Lamenations.....!!!....looks pretty young still........to me.....PEAC EOUT

no direct linking allowed, so please remove the direct links. just visit our site!!!

DISCLAIMER
© FaceCulture 2006. All rights reserved. Video interviews are property of FaceCulture. Promotional use only. Sale, duplication and other distribution of this material or excerpt thereof, is strictly prohibited. The download of the video's and audio's by website visitors is only permissible for individual desktop use and for non commercial end user purposes only, as long as no further copying, use or transfer is made.

Free link policy

Please link to our index.htm of index.html files.
It is not allowed to link directly to the movie files (.rm .mov .wmv), audio files (.wma .mp3), meta files (.asx .ram) or image files (.gif .jpg)
It is allowed to download image files and host them yourself as long as you put this copyright disclaimer and link with it: © FaceCulture
Please let us know if you link to the FaceCulture.nl site.

Fuck that Culture. So damn S L O W to download those clips. Use lower bitrate on video! And for the interviewer, a mic too please... :heh:

leprecon said:
Fuck that Culture. So damn S L O W to download those clips. Use lower bitrate on video! And for the interviewer, a mic too please... :heh:

Try later, dude. It's probably slow because everyone is trying to see it just like you.... I appreciate a quality video image and super clear responses..

You do have a point about a mic for the interviewer though... not INSTEAD of Mike or Peter... but in ADDITION to them... it would be great to hear the questions clearly.:erk: