Mikael is dead :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please delete this retarded fucking thread.

I know this thread should be in non-Opeth discussion, but his death is a pretty big deal. Personally, I'm enjoying the break from the usual Opethian banter, with people sharing their (primarily gentle) thoughts on the matter.

I heard it at my job today. Terrible loss. I know how weird he was but he contributed to break walls between white and black people. His music brought a lot to us all, close or not, Jackson influenced pop music and pop music influenced all kind of music. RIP man.

Michael Jackson is a legend.

Michael Jackson WAS a legend. I didn't notice, but what the fuck is that thread doing in the Opeth forum. Non-Opeth please!

Haha that reminded me of a tv program I was watching sometime ago. It was about people who look like stars, and there was that guy (I don't remember his scene name) but he was just like Michael Jackson... I wondered if he commited suicide.

OFF TOPIC! OFF TOPIC! OFF TOPIC!

THIS IS AN OPETH FORUM! THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT OPETH! IT IS OFF TOPIC! PLEASE ERASE IT!

What has the Opeth forum turned into? Some people are actually seriously discussing in this thread, are you kidding!

Someone please delete this retarded fucking thread.

As someone mentioned, it is not even spelled Mikael. Obviously this dipshit created this thread to be an asshole.

:rolleyes: faggot

Rest in peace. He is a respectable musician, his personal life was complicated which is none of your business.

Sex Crimes against young children is not something that should be overlooked because of his fame & fortune. We have every right to judge him.
His fame afforded him the ability to buy his way out of these situations.

That being said he was the greatest entertainer of the 80's & I'll always be a fan of the Thriller Album.

He is the first one who got my interest in music when I was about 7, I still enjoy his music. He was my hero :(:(
He died as a Muslim eventually? I'm not sure if it is true or a rumor. God... I will miss him.. music history will recall his name. :( RIP my hero

Jackson? What? It's not the guitar brand? Oh right! He's those cool one who used to fuck children and spent bilions to change his skin color!!! :worship:
You're better off as a legend asshole, you can't make shit six feet under...

Sex Crimes against young children is not something that should be overlooked because of his fame & fortune. We have every right to judge him.
His fame afforded him the ability to buy his way out of these situations.

That being said he was the greatest entertainer of the 80's & I'll always be a fan of the Thriller Album.

Well I thought they were not actually true:loco::loco:

And I really hope they are not, as far as I know he is not convicted of such a crime and I guess his fame is not over US courts.. He was not a powerful political figure just a pop singer, would that be enough? I am not sure how law is conducted in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.