Mikael is dead :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, apparently some people think opeth fans are only limited to heavy metal.

MJ was a legend anyways, there's no changing that.
rip.

i was looking this song for 12 fucking years, i loved this song the 1st time that listen it when i was a kid...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5c3qHG_krw&feature=related[/ame]

Yeah Off the Wall and Thriller will always be great pop songs, and a lot of the Jackson 5 stuff is good fun but...

....well....

I guess CPR isn't as easy as ABC

I thought he was proven innocent in the court of law?

That's the way it is supposed to be, but unfortunately, that is not usually the case. Whatever.

It is a shame that he will probably be more remembered for some accusations which he was acquitted for than what he did in the world of music.

And this is coming from someone who was never into his music one way or the other.

yeah in the grand scheme of things, sexually molesting children is way less important than the moonwalk

I don't believe anyone said or even implied that. The fact of the matter, no matter what you think about him or his music, is that he was acquitted. You weren't there, and neither was I.... there is no way to prove or disprove anything. Obviously you think he was guilty. I don't. That's fiine, but neither one of us have any business claiming anything regarding it is factual.

I don't like him more now that he's dead.
I just enjoyed the pre-white era.

sucks that everyone hated him when he was alive, and now he's everyones idol.

Mikael didn't say anything about it live in Borlänge 2 days ago.

Chris Cornell sung Billie Jean and made 20 000 people cry like babies though.

Why do you want it deleted so bad? Is it bothering you that much? Yes, it has very little to do with Opeth... but why delete the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.