Mikael is toazted

mike gives some great answers, but fucking hell, cant we once get an interviewer who actually heard more than 1 opeth song? all the recent interviews are like "omg, u guys use both acoustic and disted guitars,thats fucked up, and hey, u use synths too, is that on the new album only? cuz i have only heard porcelain heart and i have a very small penis/i want to have sex with you".

mike gives some great answers, but fucking hell, cant we once get an interviewer who actually heard more than 1 opeth song? all the recent interviews are like "omg, u guys use both acoustic and disted guitars,thats fucked up, and hey, u use synths too, is that on the new album only? cuz i have only heard porcelain heart and i have a very small penis/i want to have sex with you".

:lol:

He said a couple of people in the band likes going there.
I bet it's Per and Mendez.
=)

They are stoners, man... eyyy gringo, pass on the shrooms, eh, puta madre

And

Q. Watershed is the new album..... why did you produce that?

Mike: Because we can....

LOL

seems like 8-year-old-boys actually are making those questions..

Hahah, I have to say it's funny how Mikael now doesn't like some parts in Godhead's Lament! I feel exactly that way about the song, some parts just don't work for me while others are really good.

Hey you!! how are you man? Where's Moonlapse? Deliverance? Kenneth?

Been silently reading the forum for a couple days, thing is I can't talk to much since the last 2 records weren't exactly my cup of tea, but hails to them that are having fun touring around the world.

How about you? monitoring too many kids? this place looks like a fucking kindergarden haha

I'm great...... and the others (Moonlapse, etc.) are still around but Moonlapse spends most of his time here.

Just because the last 2 records aren't your favorites doesn't mean you don't have something to say. We welcome intelligent input and you're qualified for sure. And yes.... I'm still running the kindergarten, but for that I'm qualified for sure. LOL

very interesting..

ive always assumed mike as a huge pot head...
along with per..

i dont understand that about godshead lament..
i think the whole song is fantastic!!
especially the parts where he sings..

sooooo good