Mikael is toazted

very interesting..

ive always assumed mike as a huge pot head...
along with per..

i dont understand that about godshead lament..
i think the whole song is fantastic!!
especially the parts where he sings..

sooooo good

Hahah, I have to say it's funny how Mikael now doesn't like some parts in Godhead's Lament! I feel exactly that way about the song, some parts just don't work for me while others are really good.

That's how it usually goes with people who are too overly senstive with something so amazing... remember how he felt about TNATSW and BTPISIO? Exactly.

The more interviews I see, the more respect I have for the man.

I got so tired of the cliche metal bands who are always drinking, smoking or snorting.
All these bands who say we made our best music under the influence of whatever.

Opeth is better than all of them & according to Mike, no mind altering substances were needed. Cheers for that !

That being said I've never been to an Opeth show sober, but I'm just a fuck up...

The more interviews I see, the more respect I have for the man.

I got so tired of the cliche metal bands who are always drinking, smoking or snorting.
All these bands who say we made our best music under the influence of whatever.

Opeth is better than all of them & according to Mike, no mind altering substances were needed. Cheers for that !

That being said I've never been to an Opeth show sober, but I'm just a fuck up...

I´m totally agreed with you, the same goes for me.

Idiot is a word derived from the Greek ἰδιώτης, idiōtēs ("person lacking professional skill," "a private citizen," "individual")

Mike is really awesome. He's much more professional than most other musicians are, which is one reason why I love Opeth so much.

I can tell what he means by Axe being a more solid drummer. I have quite a few friends who are professional musicians and I was talking to one of them the other day and he said, "The best musician isn't one who can play there instruments insanely well, it's the one that is going to be professional, show up, and not fuck around all the time."

Kinda surprised that he just came right out and said that he thinks the new musicians are better. No, I'm not taking the "FanBoy Offended" road, it's just surprising that he would say it. Hopefully the old band members won't get pissed off or anything.

Kinda surprised that he just came right out and said that he thinks the new musicians are better. No, I'm not taking the "FanBoy Offended" road, it's just surprising that he would say it. Hopefully the old band members won't get pissed off or anything.

He's always come across as blunt but friendly to me.