Mike Apologizes to Finland

What is the matter with people?

Opeth work damn hard to keep us entertained, 7 albums over the last 10 years, all of high quality, and they do tour a lot.

Ok they (opeth and their management) fucked up, but they fucked up because theyre trying too hard to please everyone, give em some slack.

The way theyre working at the moment I seriously hope they take some time off from being in Opeth soon just to have a rest, before they turn into burned out gibbering wrecks!

Have some fucking respect, they are human beings, not robots, and a such can only do so much and are prone to make mistakes like anyone.

No doubt the abuse on the guestbook came from over priviledged spoilt 14 year olds, ok so youre dissapointed but you over reacted..... the same people are probably now mastubating over the fact Mike has addressed them personally... and unfortunatley he has probably inadvertantly encouraged them to do it again.

I suggest you try threatening him to his face, he's not exactly a little bloke is he? :)

:lol: I agree with you, DoGUK.

The people that chose to spend all that money to see Opeth and didn't get it... sound like you always get what you want. WELL GOOD FOR YOU. :p Did you sign a contract with Opeth to see them live? :err: They couldn't make it. Life goes on. With or without you.

Maybe they are spoiled, but my guess is the people that are genuinely ripped about it haven't had enough shit happen to them yet. Just you wait. :heh: You can't always get what you want.

Why do you think there's a saying "shit happens?" Cos it does. All the fkn time! And the pile only gets bigger and bigger. It's not like Opeth delibrately tried to fck you over. They tried to entertain you.

There wasn't malicious intent involved. I'M PRETTY SURE OF IT.