Mike is a liar....(100th show)

Mike from Opeth is a lying bastard. If you went to see Opeth recently how many of you were mislead by "this is a very special night, because this is Opeth's 100th show this year"?...I was used and i have seen like 5 other posts claim that their show was the 100th. He also told us that they were playing a "new" and "exclusive" song for each show and our exclusive never played before song was "Face of Melinda". Hmmm...setlist...internet...

I was at the House of BLues ,CA - 7/30...

Btw, i'm not dissing Mike. I am just saying that he is a lying bastard....which was forgiven because i got a pic with the Martins and talked with them for like 20 minutes before the show....

you just don't pay attention, I was at the house of blues show too and he said "we're coming up on our 100th show this year". He never said that it was actually the 100th show.

and he also said exclusive for this TOUR not for each city

so were you one of the ones yelling for demon of the fall?

fadingessence said:
you just don't pay attention, I was at the house of blues show too and he said "we're coming up on our 100th show this year". He never said that it was actually the 100th show.

and he also said exclusive for this TOUR not for each city

so were you one of the ones yelling for demon of the fall?

Wow! I knew some jackass would try to correct me and you have by far exceeded my expectations. Go put a star on your refrigerator and pat yourself on the back. Again...I must say wow. You're not a post-Damnation fan..hearing Demon of the Fall come from you just makes me soo proud.

@Sfarog Go fuck yourself...

Ethereal Deliverance said:
Mike from Opeth is a lying bastard. If you went to see Opeth recently how many of you were mislead by "this is a very special night, because this is Opeth's 100th show this year"?...I was used and i have seen like 5 other posts claim that their show was the 100th. He also told us that they were playing a "new" and "exclusive" song for each show and our exclusive never played before song was "Face of Melinda". Hmmm...setlist...internet...

Btw, i'm not dissing Mike. I am just saying that he is a lying bastard....which was forgiven because i got a pic with the Martins and talked with them for like 20 minutes before the show....

There are so many fallacies in that post i don't even want to begin...

Wow! I knew some jackass would try to correct me and you have by far exceeded my expectations. Go put a star on your refrigerator and pat yourself on the back. Again...I must say wow. You're not a post-Damnation fan..hearing Demon of the Fall come from you just makes me soo proud.

Actually I DID put a star on the fridge, you were my stupid metalhead bashing for the day and I always award myself with a star for things like that.

"I'm not dissing mikael I just think he's a lying bastard"

and i'm suppose to be the jackass....lol

Haha what a dickface.

I don't really like calling people on the internet dickheads, as it is kind of lame, but Ethereal Deliverance wins the prize.

Well done. :D

Great, now i have an internet gang after me? Look, I'll put it this way. I thought that's what Mike said that night and i was wrong. I was corrected(yes i have enough balls to admit it). But going as far as claiming that i was a "demon of the fall" dumbshit at the concert or a noob is wrong. I don't care how you look at it, but I can claim somebody is a lying bastard wihtout dissing them. It depends on how you look at it..:D

....:err: So what?! Why do you give a shit?!