Our 100th Show!!!!!!! @ Paladino's Feb 12th!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
If you can beleive this, our upcoming show at Paladino's on Sat, Feb. 12th will be our 100th show!!!!!! In honor of that, we are giving away a free button with the female Powerslave design to commemorate to the first 100 people!
A bit of trivia.......Paladino's was our very first show too!!!!! Come on out and celebrate! Don't forget about our San Diego show next weekend too tho!;)

Congratulations :kickass:

Except for the 1st 2, I've never missed a MaidenS show at Paladinos, and Feb 12th will be my 11th time seeing you there.

Guess you could say that! ;) And we keep learning more! :hotjump: We are constantly learning more and rotating the classics (and not so classics) in and out of our sets to keep it a little different each time. Keeps ya busy and teaches you a lot too as ya learn! :)

Wait til you hear what we have in store for a special all-ages show coming up later this year! Woohoo!

I wouldn't mind watching the chicks crank out a rendition of 'Aces High', after you all make it up to Seattle, not necessary but it would be impressive, especially with that singing chorus with that echo delay thing.

We'll be bringing back some juicy old nuggets at this 100th show Saturday! Jeff, I am impressed with your attendance. Thanks for being such a Maiden freak! That's killer! :hotjump:

Metallicat180 said:
Woah, that's awesome!!

Congrats ladies!!! I'm sure it'll be as rocking as always!!!

Do you have a pic of the female Powerslave design? I would love to see it!

you can see it on our website- on the tour page :wave: