Mike Lepond Interview on Raise The Horns Saturday 12/23

ProgmetalAngel

Mangement & Promotions
Aug 28, 2006
New Mexico
www.progmetalangel.com
Hello Symphony X Fans :).

Mike Lepond will be calling into my show "Raise The Horns" this Saturday at 5:00 pm eastern. I plan on asking him what he's been up to and of course get an update on how the new album is coming :).

If you have a chance, please tune in to www.kwtfworldwide.com and join us in the chat room to ask him your questions.

Visit KWTF The Edge by clicking the below:

Blessings, Respect & Metal Forever!

If we have inquries for michael lepond how do we go about asking them come 5:00 tomorow?

You can join us in the chat room at KWTF The Edge Internet Radio Waco Tx. There is no need to register - all you have to do is click the chat button in the center of the page, type a name and click ok. No password needed.

I am going to be asking him the questions you type in chat. I may also ask if he would like to join chat as well. Not sure if that will work, either way I will ask any questions you want me to (within reason LOL)

Thank you so very much :)

Something's not right here...I live in Waco, too bad I'm vacationing in Houston at the moment.

And I missed the whole thing!!!

I heard it, and Progmetal Angel was excellent, and Michael Lepond was chill as always :D! She said she'll get you guys the scripts and/or recording after the holidays! Oh and doomsday, his favorite taco bell menu item was the chalupa (however its spelt) because of the dog in the commercial! And his favorite starwars episodes where 4 & 6. Anyhoot, he says that the music for the new album is complete, he finished off his bass tracks about 3 weeks - a month ago! Russell Allen is finishing up his vox recording and than they will begin mixing. Which as he very confidentally stated doesn't take long, his guess is that Paradise Lost will be released sometime in the spring! It will be heaver and darker than their previous work ;)

There you go people, happy holidays! Thx to KWTF for the interview, if you guys wan't to here everything they talked about well just wait untill she posts it lol :D