Mike Lepond Interview on Raise The Horns Saturday 12/23

I heard it, and Progmetal Angel was excellent, and Michael Lepond was chill as always :D! She said she'll get you guys the scripts and/or recording after the holidays! Oh and doomsday, his favorite taco bell menu item was the chalupa (however its spelt) because of the dog in the commercial! And his favorite starwars episodes where 4 & 6. Anyhoot, he says that the music for the new album is complete, he finished off his bass tracks about 3 weeks - a month ago! Russell Allen is finishing up his vox recording and than they will begin mixing. Which as he very confidentally stated doesn't take long, his guess is that Paradise Lost will be released sometime in the spring! It will be heaver and darker than their previous work ;)

There you go people, happy holidays! Thx to KWTF for the interview, if you guys wan't to here everything they talked about well just wait untill she posts it lol :D

Chalupas aside, what more did we really learn about Paradise Lost that hasn't already been said??

Just curious,
Glenn

Doesn't matter does it Glenn? We now know which taco bell menu item to order when going to taco bell to pay homage to the gods.

In fact, i got a Baja chalupa today. It was fantastic.

If the gods received extra cash from the purchases of all the good chalupa karma, then fine I'll even buy one. But since they aren't, I'm free to order anything I want off the menu. I'm out, gotta go grab a Grilled Stuft Burrito.

Got beef?

Taco Bell is one of the greatest restaurants ever. Toobad the only one close to here has the most watered-down fountain pop I've ever drank :erk:

My favorites are the Quesadillas, Grilled Stuft Burritos, and fries surpreme.
I'm totally trying the Chalupa next week.