Mike VansEvers? Audiophiles please come inside...

When I would bring my jackson, and mesa rectifier head with the marshall 4x12 cab to his studio I would plug in and he would place the cables on those wooden blocks, as well as the cables for the monitors and any other cable that was part of the audio system. So basically all the cables were not touching the ground, and did not cross, and it does make a noticable difference, I know its real because I heard it with my own 2 ears! I was in a band back then (97 and 98) and our singer worked for Mike assembling monster power cables, of which we all ended up getting one for our rigs and all i can tell you is clean power is better than dirty power which is 99% of all power from any outlet! Thats why there is a market for power conditioners and power protection products. And since I spent nearly 4k sollars on a high end gaming and audio video production pc would I just plug it into an outlet, or even a cheap surge protector, heck no! I got an APC backups xs 900, and an ultra x4 1050w power supply. And Now I am going to make new cables for the power supply, and a monster power cable to help provide the cleanest power possible for my performance pc!

snake-oil.jpg

Hi all ! The two guys above who say Mike is way ahead of the chain are correct . I have known Mike for about 15 yrs and have heard many of his thoughts that I thought was complete bs , until I heard for myself . No I am not Mike or some troll , I am a friend of Mike's who is saying what I have heard . My name is Brad and anyone living near the Tampa area can PM me and we will go by his shop . Btw I own a small a/c company in Clearwater and have no stake in any of this . Believe what you wish ! cheers....brad

Hi all ! The two guys above who say Mike is way ahead of the chain are correct . I have known Mike for about 15 yrs and have heard many of his thoughts that I thought was complete bs , until I heard for myself . No I am not Mike or some troll , I am a friend of Mike's who is saying what I have heard . My name is Brad and anyone living near the Tampa area can PM me and we will go by his shop . Btw I own a small a/c company in Clearwater and have no stake in any of this . Believe what you wish ! cheers....brad

Nice bump... I will believe what I wish, like physics. :lol:

LOL EPIC.:Spam:

What's interesting to me it that in an era when there is scientific data to support the possibility of such sciencefiction ideas as invisibility cloaks there is still no science or data to back most audiophile claims.
Also, working on standium PA's in the seventies is far more suggestive of deafness than genius in 2011.

Hi all ! There are many thing in life that were true , but at the time , not proveable by scientific fact . Therefore at the time there were people who just said... no scientific facts therefore it is bs . Lets see , the earth is flat , man will never fly , etc. Mechanical resonance in audio equipment is very audible and can be manipulated to change their sounds . Don't believe me still ? Ask any high end manufacturer why they add damping material to the inside of their equipment . Post results here . thx again all and have a great week all.......brad

Hey Brad, I've got a real nice bridge for sale: It's using new technology, so it doesn't use suspension wires, cables, concrete or a roadbed. It's right next to the Tampa Bay bridge, and if you stare at it for 18 days straight in good clear weather with absolutely no wind, you'll actually see it!

Contact me in three weeks if you'd like to purchase it, I can give you an unbelievable deal!

Hi all ! There are many thing in life that were true , but at the time , not proveable by scientific fact . Therefore at the time there were people who just said... no scientific facts therefore it is bs . Lets see , the earth is flat , man will never fly , etc. Mechanical resonance in audio equipment is very audible and can be manipulated to change their sounds . Don't believe me still ? Ask any high end manufacturer why they add damping material to the inside of their equipment . Post results here . thx again all and have a great week all.......brad

How about you or maybe VansEvers post a damn clip to prove it? For all the nonsense he spouts, there is surprisingly no examples I can find of a before and after. Wonder why... actually I don't, I know exactly why that is.

Brad. While everyone here thinks you are a troll here is my response.
IF THERE IS AN AUDIBLE RESPONSE IT IS MEASURABLE, RECORDABLE AND DEMONSTRABLE IN A BLIND TEST.
Using your one of your examples I demonstrate. Here is how the Wright brothers proved that flying really was possible and that their machine flew:
1903-flight-wright-640x450.gif

Even in 1903 they managed to do what you fail to do 108 year later with something you claim is obvious.

Hi all ! Dont really care they think troll . Will not lower myself to that level . OK , so the question is ..why do high end components have damping material added to the inside of their cases . Nobody has an answer , all the geniuses here and nobody has an answer ? OK , how about this one ... how can two solid state amps measure within 1/10 of 1 db from each other and still sound completely different ? After all if it measures the same it has to sound the same , right ? Calling all geniuses !! have a great week all .....brad

bradluke0 said:
OK , so the question is ..why do high end components have damping material added to the inside of their cases . Nobody has an answer , all the geniuses here and nobody has an answer ? OK , how about this one ... how can two solid state amps measure within 1/10 of 1 db from each other and still sound completely different ? After all if it measures the same it has to sound the same , right ?

Bla bla bla... these questions are irrelevant to the point and are just more tap dancing by you. 1) What does it matter what "high end components" are using? That has absolutely nothing to do with the things VansEvers claims. 2) They can easily be 1/10 of 1dB from each other, most amps have a volume knob. Great questions though! :rolleyes:

There is ZERO PROOF backing up what you say.

Really funny though, you think you have got us all with your really pathetic comeback. "Calling all geniuses !!" :lol: You should really look at your own posts. Once again, all you do is talk out of your ass and show no PROOF. Nobody is going to believe in this horse shit until there is some - because what you/VansEvers claim DEFIES PHYSICS. You don't have to be a genius to make that observation.