Mike, why'd you puss out on Lepper Affinity live?

magicelf

Jun 17, 2004
didn't think anyone would notice you cut the "Deafening shrieks" scream? Well I did brother :mad:

Also have Fredrik turn down the trebble on his guitar or something, sounds thin as hell.

Did it ever occur to you that this scream might be harder to pull off live while playing guitar, having less air (which probably has lots of smoke and stuff to begin with), sweating in effort and basically not having the studio environment?

Did it ever occur to you that this scream might be harder to pull off live while playing guitar, having less air (which probably has lots of smoke and stuff to begin with), sweating in effort and basically not having the studio environment?

UHHH FAG I've seen him do this scream several times live, not to mention all the other vocals (clean/death) were pretty much perfect through the night.

They actually changed the entire way Lepper ends which caught me by surprise. It's all normal up until where you would think "Deafening Shrieks" comes in, but instead of playing that and the main riff, they skipped right to where "7:22" would be on the album "Your body is mine to avail" etc. I thought maybe someone just fucked up, but everyone played that part almost on queue.

Mike also put on the shred during the Godhead solo.

why don't the just get a cd-player on stage to play the song? would be alot easier to be honest.

hope you get the deal Magicelf.

why don't the just get a cd-player on stage to play the song? would be alot easier to be honest.

hope you get the deal Magicelf.

Aside from closure, they almost always stay true to their original compositions, why cut out what is easily THE BEST part of the song. Get fucked newbie.

UHHH FAG I've seen him do this scream several times live, not to mention all the other vocals (clean/death) were pretty much perfect through the night.

They actually changed the entire way Lepper ends which caught me by surprise. It's all normal up until where you would think "Deafening Shrieks" comes in, but instead of playing that and the main riff, they skipped right to where "7:22" would be on the album "Your body is mine to avail" etc. I thought maybe someone just fucked up, but everyone played that part almost on queue.

Mike also put on the shred during the Godhead solo.
Well at least you're mature about it.