Mikeal, Please! I BEG YOU!

Lord_AgathoN said:
Be quiet on the cheap places. No one gives a f´n damn about the US. I know it.........and you know it too. Go and play with your Nu-Metal and Emocore..........why do i have to tell you this everytime? EUROPE is metal........we get the tours, we get the cool bands, we get everything. And you! You get the freakin rest........now get along with it.

Hahaha (Jinn, even if that is upsetting for you too, you have to admit that you would not be able to do it better as the s-a forum asshole ^^)
I would like to point out that the latest in flames and soilwork albums do in fact originate from europe :)

Wolftribe said:
I would like to point out that the latest in flames and soilwork albums do in fact originate from europe :)

Pwnage!

Mike! Please make Bloodbath's first Live show one to remember! PLEASE do the vocals!!

Good water supply would be even more better than Mikeal, if you ask me. It was horrible for the last 3 years, imho. Those damn tanks were empty like 24/7.

Mike hasn't to do vocals, but has to decide if he'll do them. it would be a good news if he accepts, but we can't force him.

hehe, a great moment in the metal history could be done... :headbang:

Lord_AgathoN said:
Inferior? Well, look in a random burgerking at lunchtime.......and you call your fat country epic? Perhaps epic in dimensions....hahahahaha :headbang:

You mean like the McDonalds and Burger King lining the Champs Elysee, or the ones packed full of hypocritcal Europeans in Berlin, London, Stockholm, or Rome?

mcdonalds sucks - ill give mike some jack in the box if he does it AND takes me with him!

what say yee mike?

Justin S. said:
You mean like the McDonalds and Burger King lining the Champs Elysee, or the ones packed full of hypocritcal Europeans in Berlin, London, Stockholm, or Rome?
bwahaha! i ate at a mcdonalds near the jardin du luxembourg. they STILL couldnt get the coffee right. a FULL cup, you cheap bastards!