mikes vocals on the new bloodbath

I still enjoy Like Fire the most on this CD.

How it goes...brum brum brum brum LIKE FIRE!!!
brum brum brum brum LIKE FFFFFIIIIRRRREEEEEEEEEE AAARGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Best song ever. :D

I love his voice on this CD. It's so horrible and evil sounding. You can tell he really tried.

Mikael's voice is one of the most extraordinarily beautiful sounds I have had the pleasure of hearing. :)

Originally posted by MacMoney
I think they should've put Swanö on the vocals.

Absolutely without question! I could understand if someone wanted to make a case that Mikael is the better harsh-vocalist for his own style of music, (though personally I wouldn't agree with that either) but for this pure brutal stuff Dan's vocals are just so much more fitting. Mikael did a great job on vocals and even reminds me of Dan at times here! So the question is, why didn't Dan just do them??? Would have been much more fitting for this CD.

In any event, the album rules and here are the best tracks in order:

Bathe in Blood
Trail of Insects
Like Fire
So you Die

Personally Dan and Mikael both sound extremely similar to me. (and equally awesome) Either on vocals would be absolutely fine with me.

Reasons Dan is not growling:
1. Hes drumming, drummers do not traditionally do vocals.
2. Dan has constantly said he is sick of growling because lately its hurt his throat and voice and he doesn't want to do it much anymore.

Originally posted by Static
Personally Dan and Mikael both sound extremely similar to me. (and equally awesome) Either on vocals would be absolutely fine with me.

Reasons Dan is not growling:
1. Hes drumming, drummers do not traditionally do vocals.
2. Dan has constantly said he is sick of growling because lately its hurt his throat and voice and he doesn't want to do it much anymore.

Thank you, Dr. Obvious. I know that Swanö doesn't like the do death vocals anymore, he has mentioned many times in his own forum. All I'm saying is that the album would kick more ass if Swanö was doing the vocals.

Originally posted by MacMoney
Thank you, Dr. Obvious. I know that Swanö doesn't like the do death vocals anymore, he has mentioned many times in his own forum. All I'm saying is that the album would kick more ass if Swanö was doing the vocals.

Cheers Mr. Blunt Guy. :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with saying that stuff for gods sake? Don't be so dickish. Thanks.

I think either is fine.

I didnt know they had a new album out till i read this thread. Resurrection Through Carnage fucking kills. I think this one is way better then thier first album(thats after only one listen anyhow). I cannever seem to get enough of mikaels vocals and this album is definitely satisfying my tastes.