Milk?

Eligos

Problem Yet to be Solved
Jun 2, 2008
Great Plains of the U.S.
www.myspace.com
Does anyone still drink milk? My drummer and I are both milk enthusiasts. I drink about a gallon and a half of whole milk a week.

My vocalist thinks whole milk is disgusting. "It's like drinking solid fat," says he.

Without a doubt, someone is going to say this thread is full of faggotry.

I still drink milk, but not very often. Milk doesn't really go good with meals I find - like I wouldn't really drink milk if I'm eating pizza - and by itself it's not very thirst-quenching.

A little bit of milk is all that's needed for my coffee though.

...Eh. I used to like chocolate milk. But as of late, I've grown to disdain anything sweet.

I used to hit about 1-2 litres of milk a day during my teens... these days I'm finding my body doesnt agree with too much milk well, I bloat up. Definitely prefer skim milk though.

Does anyone still drink milk? My drummer and I are both milk enthusiasts. I drink about a gallon and a half of whole milk a week.

My vocalist thinks whole milk is disgusting. "It's like drinking solid fat," says he.

Without a doubt, someone is going to say this thread is full of faggotry.

People who don't drink milk are faggots.

Skim, 2% or Chocolate. Fuck whole milk!

I fucking love milk. I drink milk with pizza all the time. I love whole milk and 2%, if we have any I will drink straight half and half or even heavy whipping cream, which is thicker than half and half. Dairy products ftw!