Milk?

At my 'peak' I was consistently drinking 2-3 litres a day not counting in food (cereal etc). These days I only really drink it in smoothies when I'm hungry but too lazy to cook. I'm still partial to a glass of milk with dark chocolate, mud cake and Timtams though.

Maple syrup + milk = winner

Spearmint flavored milk and shit?

Never tried it, probably never will.

It's disgusting. I'd rather have Banana flavoured milk and I hate that stuff too!

At my 'peak' I was consistently drinking 2-3 litres a day not counting in food (cereal etc). These days I only really drink it in smoothies when I'm hungry but too lazy to cook. I'm still partial to a glass of milk with dark chocolate, mud cake and Timtams though.

Maple syrup + milk = winner

Maple syrup + milk = yuck.

As for Timtams, I love them with a hot milo :)

When I'm home I drink milk all the time and also have cereal from time to time which of course I put milk on as well. At school, I put milk in my coffee and I usually have a glass of milk with each meal, but they don't have whole milk, which bothers me. I'm mildly offended that they will practically bend over backward to accomodate vegetarians, vegans and fat people, but if you're at risk of being underweight they completely don't give a shit. My doctor even told me that I need to start drinking whole milk as much as possible and every time my school offers a dining hall survey I mention this, but four years later it's still not an option and they've expressed no interest in taking any responsibility to fix the problem.

Milk is fucking delicious. When I am home, I drink skim milk like it's water. I don't drink milk so much at school (partially due to a traumatic event here at school where I bought some milk with a good date that turned out to be terribly sour), but I still get plenty of calcium tbh. I don't like to drink non-skim milk like water, and they don't always have skim here, so I wind up drinking water most of the time instead.

I drink/eat milk everyday 'cuz I usually eat cereals for breakfast. And from time to time I take a nice, ice cold glass of milk :p
Btw nice thread :lol:

Does anyone still drink milk? My drummer and I are both milk enthusiasts. I drink about a gallon and a half of whole milk a week.

My vocalist thinks whole milk is disgusting. "It's like drinking solid fat," says he.

Without a doubt, someone is going to say this thread is full of faggotry.

I fucking love Milk, I drink it everyday man. :cool:

Screw the naysayers, milk rules. Its an acquired taste for some.

Ice cold milk = Good
Warm milk = god awful