Milk?

There was a period of about 6 years where I didn't drink milk at all after I figured out I was lactose intolerant. Now I take lactaid pills, but for a while even that didn't seem to help when I drank milk, though it worked for other dairy products.

I used to have a cup of chocolate milk every day before school, and I would always wonder why I had the shits afterward. One day in seventh grade my mother was like maybe you're fucking lactose intolerant and shit and I was all like really mom what the fuck is that and she was like it's this shit where if you drink milk you shit and I was like holy fuck I bet I have that shit and she was like yeah and I was like yeah and she was all yeah and then I was like well what in the motherfuck do I do about this shit and she was like there's these little bitches you take and you don't shit when you drink milk and I was all fuck yeah and shit that's what I'm talking about. So now I drink milk sometimes.

@Dodens: I laffed so hard. Way to make my face hurt. Seriously, though. Sounds like a conversation on Southpark only it's funnier because it's narrated.

@Life Sucks: Cottage Cheese is the staple of my family's diet.

I drink milk when its late at night and I'm hungry, but I still want to go to sleep and not feel like I ate a shitload of food. Curbs the appetite and what not.

Tigers middlemilk is the shit.
tigermjolk_1l_tb_persp.jpg

This thread is full of faggotry, AIDS, fail, an hero, etc...

But milk is the shit. :kickass:

Funny that your vocalist doesn't like milk, it really helps with growls and such.

I don't drink milk anymore, but I try to get a couple servings of dairy per day. My breakfasts often include yogurt, and I often have some ice cream with dessert after dinner.