Mindflow CD offer

Awesome album. Highly Recommended!!!

just_cover-3.jpg

I just picked up 22 units of MINDFLOW's 'Just the Two of Us...Me and Them' CD (their 2004 release) and haven't had a chance to list them at the Sentinel Steel site. Will be selling them for $12 at PP; advance reservations welcome.
Thanks,
Denis
metal@sentinelsteel.com
http://www.sentinelsteel.com

Wow, I've been trying to locate one for a while now. Put me down for one also. Just use ixrayu or Troy W. I will pick up soon after the doors open on friday.

Thanks

Thanks Kelly and Troy, I've got you both covered.

J-Man, is it a hard to find title? I haven't had a chance to research it, just brought them back from Europe. I did listen to it though and was impressed by the band's heavy, powerful style of progressive metal. I think many PP attendees will be blown away by them live.

- Denis

Thanks Kelly and Troy, I've got you both covered.

J-Man, is it a hard to find title? I haven't had a chance to research it, just brought them back from Europe. I did listen to it though and was impressed by the band's heavy, powerful style of progressive metal. I think many PP attendees will be blown away by them live.

- Denis

You Maybe the only person who has copies band included, they have sold out all pressings. Good to know there are 22 left.
As far as Live these guys bring it when they play live and I do mean bring it.

That's it guys and gals buy all of them, and I guarantee after their set Friday night you will be buying "MInd Over Body" and "Destructive Device", these guys are going to bring down the house.

I bought this album from Nightmare on a package deal a little while ago. I didn't know that it had become hard to find since then. But it's cool that more people will be able to have it...good album, although I like Mind Over Body a bit better.

That's it guys and gals buy all of them, and I guarantee after their set Friday night you will be buying "MInd Over Body" and "Destructive Device", these guys are going to bring down the house.

Actually, I have the other 2. I absolutely LOVE Destructive Device! Wouldn't hurt my feeling one little bit to hear them play it exclusively cover to cover!