Sentinel Steel (vendor) at ProgPower USA IX

Aug 28, 2007
Hi folks,
Just a quick "hello" to everyone. Looking forward to my first ProgPower as a fan and as a vendor. I'll be taking over the former Inside Out spot. Unlike Inside Out, I'll actually be *on* the stage with 2 or 3 tables, and not on its side.

Despite having 2 or 3 tables, a lot of product will be left behind in Massachusetts. The Sentinel Steel inventory is simply too big to bring to Atlanta. So if you have any special requests, please check out the Sentinel Steel site (recently updated) and make reservations in advance. You can pay in advance via Paypal or make cash payment in person at the venue. Email me for the easy details. Sunday the 21st will be the last day to take requests before everything is boxed up and readied for the road trip to Atlanta.

I have one extra "table worker" pass so I am looking for an additional helper for the tables...preferably someone I know already. I will also include a nice CD discount too. Email me for details.

That's it for the moment...I'll follow up if anything else comes to mind...

Kind regards,
Denis Gulbey
http://www.sentinelsteel.com/

Welcome and good luck Den! If you need any help mail me. You know who I am (just ordered 2 Dark Quarterer cd's). Glad to help if you need any Swedes at the tble :)

Rider of Theli, thanks for your words. Btw Theli is my favorite Therion album....

metalsped, thanks for your words also. What part of MA are you from?

Thanks Johan, I just emailed you....

I've heard alot of good things about Sentinel Steel. However, I don't remember the label or anything but if you have these two albums

STEEL PROPHET - Into The Void

and

STEEL PROPHET - Continuum

or can get them before the show that dont cost an arm and a leg I will 100 percent guarantee I will buy them first thing when I walk into that vendor room.

Daybreaker, I don't have those two particular STEEL PROPHET titles in stock at the moment, and it's been a while since I've seen them. But that's the kind of metal I specialize in...sold a couple hundred copies of Into the Void and Continuum back in the day....

Lance, I don't have any houses to sell in New Jersey, so I will be at PP. :) Look forward to meeting you after all these years....

Mosquito, I will definitely bring all of my MANILLA ROAD titles; but once again, quantities will be limited because I have only so much room in the vehicle and on the tables. I recommend you use the search function at my site and email me a list of what MR titles are of interest....I believe everything is in stock minus Open the Gates, The Deluge, and Out of the Abyss/Live Roadkill 2CD.

- Den

rms, Mark Shelton of Manilla Road is aware of the difficulties of finding The Deluge and Open the Gates; I believe he will soon take steps to have those two titles offered again, possibly through other labels. Mark is in the process of reviewing the Underground Symphony and Dragonheart label contracts. - Den

Sure I go to the last 4 ProgPower's and you're not a vendor. The one year I can't make it, and go and you're a vendor! Go figure haha! Too bad I'd gladly help run one of your tables. Perhaps next year if you return as a vendor.

Hows New England treating you on the Northshore again? I was recently in Saugus because I was having a Kellys Roast Beef withdrawal haha.

For those that have never shopped or dealt with Den/Sentinel Steel, I cant recommend him enough! I've done countless trades, and sales, and everytime has been a flawless pleasure. Give him a warm welcome at ProgPower!

-John / The Metal Madman

rms, the bonus tracks idea is a good one. Multitrack recordings of those live appearances exist, just a matter of mixing them. Will forward your idea to Mark.

John The Metal Madman, thanks for your words of support! I'm sorry you could not make it this year. Email me and we can discuss next year, I can always use the help and good company. I'm having a great time in the Northshore, glad to be back after all these years. But I've never eaten at Kelly's Roast Beef. What do you recommend? I have 2 locations near me, one near the Liberty Tree Mall (off 114) and one on Route 1 in Saugus. Btw I'm a big fan of Papa Ginos. :)

Looking forward to meeting you Denis. Still can't thank you enough for the Sentinel Steel Zine days. You revived my music senses back then and I have not looked back since. Any chance you have a Shaman DVD you can bring?

Ron

As I mentioned in another post, I think I'll skip the vodka at the festival this year and spend that money on CDs instead, lol.

So, for any of that stuff on my short list that Lance doesn't have, I'll be over to your table...and surely, I'll find stuff at your table that isn't on my short list and I'll be forced to buy that too :)

I really, really like that Excalion for some reason.

Moved from Lance's thread.
Lance, thanks for giving me that opening in #14. :)

FriendOfEntropy, I don't have SABATON's Art of War, but I do have that other title in stock. Here's what I have from your list, priced between $10 and $13:

Excalion - Waterlines
Iron Savior - Conditiion Red
Iron Savior - Unification
Iron Savior - Self Titled
Sabaton - Attero Dominatus
Silent Force - Walk The Earth
Lion's Share - Emotional Coma (US and Jap pressings)
Communic - Payment Of Existence

But check with Lance first....I'll be happy to back him up in case there is something you need...

- Den/Sentinel Steel

Glad to see you are finally a vendor @ ProgPower Denis.... Also glad to hear that you will have more space than at the record show you used to do in Jersey....

BlackRoseMetalHeart: yes, I have the ZED YAGO LP for you. I will not bring any vinyl unless I receive special requests (like yours) due to space. Will see you at the show....

rjrousseau/Ron: Thanks for your words. I have about a hundred different music DVDs here, all unlisted at the moment. But I don't think I have any Shaman but I'll check. I'll try to type up a list and offer a link on my homepage asap. I probably won't bring any DVDs unless I receive requests for specific titles.

metalsped: yes, you are on the other side of the state. :)

FriendOfEntropy: sounds good!

Dr_Metal: I'm excited about PP too....more space but probably the same number of tables (2) unless there is room for a 3rd table. Will see how it goes...