Sentinel Steel (vendor) at ProgPower USA IX

Sure I go to the last 4 ProgPower's and you're not a vendor. The one year I can't make it, and go and you're a vendor! Go figure haha!

-John / The Metal Madman

Mr. Casserra, that bites, wanted to hang out with you a bit!

Daybreaker, I don't have those two
Lance, I don't have any houses to sell in New Jersey, so I will be at PP. :) Look forward to meeting you after all these years....

- Den

Is that what the deal was? OK no harm no foul, we missed you, I know it was a long journey for you on that one....Will be nice to meet you too finally!

Mr. Casserra, that bites, wanted to hang out with you a bit!

Yeah what sucks is at the time I sold my badge for this year, there was no way I could have made it! Fast forward to last month, and things turned for the better, and if it wasnt for last minute scrambling and travel arrangments and needing a place to crash, and of course another ticket haha I could actually make it this year! (even have the week off of work).

For surely I wanted to hang out a bit with you as well!!! 2009 baby! Its a must! Hold me an AVIAN please!

Den : I'll email you upon your return to MA after ProgPower so we can talk! Have a safe trip, and I'll be in touch!

Lance: yes, couldn't make it to Chicago because I was closing on the sale of my NJ house...the buyer asked that the close date be moved up...with the housing market the way it was, I wasn't about to say no....to make it on time, I had to travel back and forth to NJ, "fix" a few things with the house, and speed things up as much as possible. I had to ditch plans for the Chicago Power Fest trip, despite the fact that I had paid for the tables in advance. The Chicago Power Fest organizers were kind enough to take care of me so I didn't lose anything. In the end it worked out.

John: email me regarding PP...if I can't give you free entry, then I can provide you with a normal ticket at cost or less...will fill you in via email. I'm not sure I can help with the hotel/motel deal (I'm splitting a place, my first time in Atlanta, blah blah), but I can definitely help with entry. Email Lance about a place to stay (sounds like he has a lead for you). I hope you can make it down!

BlackRoseMetalHeart: yes, I have the ZED YAGO LP for you. I will not bring any vinyl unless I receive special requests (like yours) due to space. Will see you at the show....
Awesome! Thank you, Denis! I really love their album, The Invisible Guide, which I have on CD, and I'm looking forward to collecting more of their catalog.

Here's a list of the most important things I'm looking for this year on CD (or vinyl if available):
* A.D.D. - Elements of Emptiness (2006), 19 Minute Attention Span
* Battelore - The Last Alliance (Limited Edition)
* Ann Boleyn (Hellion) - Queen of Hell (2000)
* Chastain – Mystery of Illusion (1985), Ruler of the Wasteland (1986), The 7th of Never (1987), The Voice of the Cult (1988), For Those Who Dare (1990), Sick Society (1995), In Dementia (1997), In an Outrage (2004)
* Doro – Hard Times [EP] (1989), Machine II Machine: Electric Club Mixes [EP] (1995), Best of … (1998), Golden Collection (2000), Burn It Up: Bird of Fire (2000) 6 tracks, In Liebe Und Freundschaft [EP] (2005), Classic Diamonds (Digi +4 track)
* Dreamaker – Enclosed
* Edenbridge – Shine (2004), Shine (single), For Your Eyes Only (single)
* Godyva – In Good and Evil (2006)
* Gwyllion - Forever Denying the Never (2004), Awakening the Dream (2007), The Edge of All I Know (2008)
* Headline - Duality (2CD), Escape (2CD Limited), Voices of Presence (France Import)
* Holy Hell - Apocalypse (Digi Single)
* Krypteria – In Medias Res (2005) +4 bonus tracks
* Lana Lane – Return to Japan (2004), Covers Collection (2002), Garden of the Moon (2002) double CD, Curious Goods (2002) Special Edition, Love is an Illusion (2001) Special Edition, Live in Japan (1998), Queen of the Ocean (1999) +3 bonus
* Lita Ford – Out For Blood (1983)
* Memoira - Memoira
* Mystery Blue – Metal Slaves (2004), Claws of Steel (2006)
* Nightwish - Angels Fall First, The Islander (single)
* Powers Court - Nine Kinds of Hell
* Shadowside – Baby in the Dark (single)
* Sister Sin – Smash the Silence, Switchblade Serenades
* Skew Siskin – Album of the Year
* Valkija – Avengers of Steel (2004)
* Virus IV - Dark Sun
* Xandria – Now and Forever (2008) Digi CD +3 bonus + DVD
* Zed Yago - Zed Yago Live The 20th Anniversary (2006), ... From the Twilight Zone Best of (2002) 2-disc, From over Yonder (1998), Pilgrimage (1989)

And that's just the female-fronted stuff, but it's my main priority.

DVDs:
* Doro – Doro Live '93 DVD (1993), Rare Diamonds - The Videos [Compilation] (1991)
* Within Temptation - Black Symphony (2008) PAL w/ bonus material
* Rockhard Live Mania 20th Anniversary Open Air Festival Box Set (2003)
* Sweden Rock Festival (2006) CD/DVD
* Nightwish – From Wishes To Eternity

CD’s:
Elvenking – Wyrd
Elvenking - Heathenreel
Headhunter – Parasite Of Society
Headhunter - Rebirth
Headhunter – A Bizarre Gardening Accident
Headhunter – Parody Of Life
Helstar – The King Of Hell
Helstar – Sins Of The Past
Helstar – Nosferatu
Helstar – Remnants Of War
Helstar – Burning Star

DVD’s:
Icon – 1984: Live Bootleg
Brainstorm – Honey From The B’s

So if you have any special requests, please check out the Sentinel Steel site (recently updated) and make reservations in advance. You can pay in advance via Paypal or make cash payment in person at the venue. Email me for the easy details. Sunday the 21st will be the last day to take requests before everything is boxed up and readied for the road trip to Atlanta.

Kind regards,
Denis Gulbey
http://www.sentinelsteel.com/

Hi Denis,

Sent you an email last night of some stuff I want to pay via Paypal and pickup at Progpower.

Thanks!

BlackRoseMetalHeart: I have these in stock:
* Chastain In an Outrage (2004)
* Dreamaker – Enclosed
* Edenbridge – Shine (2004)
* Headline - Voices of Presence (France Import)
* Lana Lane – Queen of the Ocean (1999) +3 bonus
* Mystery Blue – Metal Slaves (2004)
* Nightwish - Angels Fall First
* Powers Court - Nine Kinds of Hell
* Valkija – Avengers of Steel (2004)
* Zed Yago - Pilgrimage (1989) (LP)

DVDs:

Will do my best to bring them all....

caex: thanks for your suggestion, will bring similar types of bands, yes. As mentioned, stock will be limited, as I believe my vehicle and tables can hold only about 3,000 units (my warehouse has 15,000 units in stock). So I recommend PP attendees to reserve items in advance, thanks.

jem777az: reply just made, many thanks for your order. - Denis

Since you are bringing Manilla Road, can you bring some other albums from bands like them? Such as Brocas Helm, Battleroar and others like them?

Nathan why don't you be cool and get the new Ironsword? It's called Overlordes of Chaos

Not that I want to steal any business from PP Vendors, but if noone has it in stock/forgets/etc..I have a used copy for sale if your interested.

anamal: I definitely have the AUGUST REDMOONs in stock, will see about bringing a copy or two, yes.

rms: I expect the Shadow Kingdom label shipment to be here tomorrow so I will bring the new IRONSWORD and the RITUAL reissues with me, yes.

Nathan why don't you be cool and get the new Ironsword? It's called Overlordes of Chaos

Not that I want to steal any business from PP Vendors, but if noone has it in stock/forgets/etc..I have a used copy for sale if your interested.

I will be getting the new Ironsword, of course.