The usual pre-ProgPower pitch...

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Since we only have two tables at ProgPower we limit the non-metal releases that we pack. We will bring a smattering of prog rock and fusion but if there are off-the-beaten-path non-metal releases from our inventory that you would like us to bring along please email me at info@lasercd.com.

Ken Golden/The Laser's Edge

No to Lost Madison and not sure about Volbeat. I would prefer to limit this thread to non-metal titles please. We will bring as much metal as we can and will scour on-line threads and distro sources up until the last minute for interesting titles. At the moment I want to make sure that someone that is expecting me to bring something like Vander Graaf Generator or Kraan to not be disappointed.

Ken

Since we only have two tables at ProgPower we limit the non-metal releases that we pack. We will bring a smattering of prog rock and fusion but if there are off-the-beaten-path non-metal releases from our inventory that you would like us to bring along please email me at info@lasercd.com.

Ken Golden/The Laser's Edge

How about Phideaux? I know you don't have any in stock right now, but will you be getting any?

You fixed me up with the Loreena McKennitt, 2CD/DVD last time. Anything else from her would be much appreciated. Thanks. (sending email per instruction...)

I would really like to pick up Goblin's Phenomena. I wouldn't mind some Italian prog stuff. I just picked up the Locanda Delle Fate album and need more like it.