Our annual PP request...

Bring a copy of Coheed & Cambria - Neverender and I'll grab it first thing Friday.

They didn't have it among their merch for the Heaven & Hell show :(

Ken,

I'm wanting to stock up on some recent Rob Rock titles, so I'd appreciate it if you could bring those. For instance, the new Impellitterri and Garden of Chaos. If I'm not mistaking, he's had a couple of "off shoot" projects recently as well.

thanks,
Brian

I remember reading once that that was a version of the Kino CD that included a live concert DVD. Does this exist? I'd love to get that.

I decided that this year we'll bring a box of various progressive rock/fusion titles including whatever has been requested in this thread that we have in stock.

Yay! You know I buy a lot of this stuff, but I have no idea what's new and what I might be missing out on, so it's much easier for you to hand me stuff to buy.

dt

Hi Ken - I don't know if Legs Diamond is something you would carry or not (they COULD maybe be considered a 70s prog rock band? Maybe I am reaching). Anyway - if you do by any chance have either A Diamond is a Hard Rock or the box set which features the first 3 albums (Think it is called Right on Target) - I would be a happy camper.

Thanks
Jeff

Which one? The Germans, the Dutch, the Hungarian, the Japanese, the Finnish or the Polish? :p

The Finnish :p

I love this band... the singer also sang in Poisonblack, really liked that first album

No Riverside DVD exists. The special edition of Anno Domini High Definition has a bonus DVD with a portion of a concert from Netherlands. We will have plenty of copies with us.

I just searched the forum, guess it was an official bootleg. I fucked up on that one.

Looking at the sites new releases I'd be interested in picking up the new Lazuli disc and Aeon Zen A Mind's Portrait :kickass:

Oh, If you happen to have an Ironware cd or two, (Really probably kind of obscure, but I absolutely love Pasi Humppi's voice) I will definitely snag those. I doubt you had any luck with the Tuatha De Danann CD, eh?

ok here goes if you got any of these at a not high import price (perferably less than 20) i could take them off your hands for you.

Axenstar – Far From Heaven
Doinysus – Anima Mundi
7 Days – Weight of the World
Essence of Sorrow – Reflections of the Obscure

Ken,

Any chances of finding a copy or two of "Looking Glass-Self"? It's a band/project that Andre Matos participated on the album in 1998, if I'm not wrong. Hard to find as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks!

Ken... if you're taking requests, I'd like all of the following:

67 copies of Moby Dick, a football helmet filled with cottage cheese, a Zon walnut bass with a graphite neck, a giant baby bottle, and of course, naked pictures of Bea Arthur.

Gracias.

Zod