MINDFLOW needs a stage tech

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
One of the MINDFLOW stage techs had a family emergency and had to go back to Brazil. If there is anyone who would like to travel the US from now until mid july as a stage tech and Merch dealer. PM me here and I will get you in touch with Rodrigo or Rafael and let you work out the details. Damn if I didn't have to work I would do it in a heartbeat.

Dang, seriously?! Jeez, I could do it and have the time off form work, but I could handle a lot of things except the tech part! Anyone out there able to help out? This will be a HUGE help to the band, and likely an opportunity that doesn't come every day!

Dang, seriously?! Jeez, I could do it and have the time off form work, but I could handle a lot of things except the tech part! Anyone out there able to help out? This will be a HUGE help to the band, and likely an opportunity that doesn't come every day!

In the same boat. I'd love to do it, but I have no tech experience/knowledge at all.

Perfect job for me, but I too, have to work....

You would be perfect my brother, to bad you have to work, and the same goes for me. I could just see it now, You and I stage tech on tour with Mindflow, what a tour that would be. We could learn to talk to to birds.

No time. Got all kinds of busy-ness with Mellotron, and I've got the Mustang out in the driveway this summer to put it all back together. As soon as next weekend's gig is done, my engine bay is getting sanded down cleaned and repainted satin black. Then it's ENGINE TIME!