Mindflow/UFO show at Jaxx, May 7th...who's going?

Dragongrrrl

Mistress Sassmuffin
Feb 11, 2002
Tampa, FL
Visit site
It's a Saturday...you know you wanna go! Don't make me go drink by myself. Mom won't mind if you show up a little hungover on Mother's Day. ;)

Besides...it's MINDFLOW. :headbang:

This majorly sucks as I really want to go to this show. Well, seems a few things conspired against this. First, I promised Odin's Court that I would go to their CD release party that ended up also being on the same night. Now, I just got news from my parents that my older and younger brother is coming out here to visit and they really want me to come up as well that day! So, now it looks like that I may not even get to go to Odin's Court's gig either! :yell:

Aww man, I was pretty much assuming I'd see you and Dave there, especially since it's on a Saturday. Guess you can't really ditch your family though. ;) I'm sure I'll see you guys at Symphony X later in the month though, right?

This majorly sucks as I really want to go to this show. Well, seems a few things conspired against this. First, I promised Odin's Court that I would go to their CD release party that ended up also being on the same night. Now, I just got news from my parents that my older and younger brother is coming out here to visit and they really want me to come up as well that day! So, now it looks like that I may not even get to go to Odin's Court's gig either! :yell:
Visit them and then head to the show. Or... Bring them to our show! ;)

Visit them and then head to the show. Or... Bring them to our show! ;)

I may try, but my parents are in Berryville, which is just as far the other way. Thus, if I went directly from my parents to this show, that is easily a three hour trip. But, we'll see. I really want do want to go.

However, fat chance on getting my parents to come. :Smokedev: My father is one of those "why do you listen to that shit?" type of guys. But than again, that elevator music that he listens to all the time makes me gag as well. :heh:

Well, I guess if all else fails, there is still that UFO/Mindflow show, since Jaxx is much closer to my parents place (pretty much a straight shot from 17 on 66 to the beltway and then to Springfield).

I would've e-mailed you to warn you of this, but my server decided to go take a shit over the weekend and still trying to get the damn thing to come back up.

I'll still try to come if feasible, but sometimes, you really do have to "honor thy mother". ;), even at the expense of going to heavy metal shows. :(

Aww man, I was pretty much assuming I'd see you and Dave there, especially since it's on a Saturday. Guess you can't really ditch your family though. ;) I'm sure I'll see you guys at Symphony X later in the month though, right?

If I don't go to MindFlow, we will DEFINITELY be at Symphony X! Like I said before, have never seen Sym X live, so I will be at that show, come hell or high water!