Mindwarp Chamber CD Release Party

AirGuitarLoonhouse

Professional Headbanger
Jul 23, 2007
Chicago
Only saw this posted in the Mindwarp Chamber forum, but not here. Thought I'd post it here for the Chicago fans since this is only about a month away.

Looking forward to this guys!

The band will release their latest album “Supernova” via Dark Star Records Summer 2010. Don’t miss the band as they perform live for a special appearance and CD release party on June 4th, 2010 at Chicago City Limits in Schaumburg, Illinois

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...mindwarp-chamber-signs-dark-star-records.html

I missed this post, was waiting till closer to the show..

This is going to be our first show with Dark Star Records, they've brought on their prog bands for the bill. It should be a good time, from what I hear there will be a raffle for a BC Rich guitar.

darkstarshow.jpg

I'll definitely be there! I love Mindwarp Chamber!!! Lydian Sea is amazing too! It will be the first time I've seen either band live. Any Lydian Sea fans here? BTW You will all witness why Shreddy is called Shreddy!

Me like! Perhaps enough to drag my ass to my first show since Novembers Doom at Reggie's last year. Mindwarp is always great, and I've been hoping for another chance to see Lydian Sea again. I haven't heard of the other two bands yet.

Ken

This would be a good show to take the night off of work for. I have not seen Mindwarp Chamber in a while. Lydian Sea is the band that would be worth the night alone. Awsome band. I should be there. Got to find someone to go with me though.

Not that you'll actually put in an appearance. When was the last time you bothered to go see a band. Last year? :lol:

Been to three shows this year.

Not sure what your point is with that comment.
If you were married with children, you would probably go to less shows than you do now too. :)

Anyhow, no. This is not a show I would attend regardless, as I am extremely selective with what shows I go to these days. I did hear a sample of new MC and it was pretty solid.