Mindwarp Chamber - Supernova sales info / reviews

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Thanks to all the peeps that stopped by Nightmare and picked up a CD and those of you that got it from me after the fest. Thanks again to Lance for selling the CD at the fest.

Supernova
61ozRLu8OIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Reviews:

DangerDog Music 4.5/5

Sea of Tranquility 5/5

Prog Archives 5/5

Metal To Infinity 92/100

Sales Ranks:

CDBaby:
Punk/Metal (overall) #5
Progressive Metal #2 (our last disc Delusional Reality #9)
Progressive Rock #3
Mood: Intellectual #5

CD Universe:
Top 100 (of what I dont know lol)

I wish I could get more stats / reviews for you but thats all I can find for now.

BTW this is why I left Dream Theater :lol:

The album does kick ass. Granted, I've only thus far listened to it on my laptop through my headphones while waiting at the airport and really liked what I heard. Will have to listen to it again on the big system. I really did enjoy your guys first album, so I was looking forward to getting this one as well.

Only had a chance to listen to it once, but was really impressed by the variety. I was expecting something much heavier, but was surprised by the amount of melody going on throughout the disc. If I had only one critique, it would be a bit of lack of bottom end on the mix....but I was only listening via desktop computer and little earbuds. Overall, sounds great!

Hey Shreddy,

I have listened to your new album a few times now and I like it. I will give it a proper review on Frothtonomy shortly and send ya the link. It was cool meeting you at ProgPower.

And go back to DT already...lol

Shreddy, I am so glad you guilted me into buying this CD on the last night of the fest (I was actually planning on buying it anyway, but had forgotten once I get into the vendor room). I have your older CD and liked it, but the new one is amazing. It hasn't left my cd player since I got home.

And you said you left Dream Theater becuase John Myung talks too much...

Congrats Shreddy! I loved the CD from the moment I first heard it...and I am still listening to it. You guys did a fantastic job on this CD. Your singer, Scott, has such an amazing, original and awesome voice!

Thanks again for that coming by and selling that CD to me!

I've only heard the song on the link in your post. I really like. I hear a little Symphonyx influence. Definately not a bad thing!! I will pick up, if the rest of the disc is this good. :headbang::kickass:
Is there somewhere I can hear more samples(youtube/myspace etc.)??

Hey Shreddy,

I have listened to your new album a few times now and I like it. I will give it a proper review on Frothtonomy shortly and send ya the link. It was cool meeting you at ProgPower.

And go back to DT already...lol

Awesome thanks a bunch for taking the time to do a review. It was great talking to you about music and silly music related stuff LOL you know what I'm talking about.

Shreddy, I am so glad you guilted me into buying this CD on the last night of the fest (I was actually planning on buying it anyway, but had forgotten once I get into the vendor room). I have your older CD and liked it, but the new one is amazing. It hasn't left my cd player since I got home.

And you said you left Dream Theater becuase John Myung talks too much...

Thats the problem at PP there is so much stuff there that is so easy to leave without getting everything you want. I'm glad your digging the CD.

Moose.....

There is a track from Supernova on Airplay Direct.
http://airplaydirect.com/music/mindwarpchamber/

There are some tracks on our Myspace as well.
www.myspace.com/mindwarpchambermusic
the first 2 tracks are from Supernova, the 3rd track is a medley of tracks from the CD. The other tracks are from our previous release Delusional Reality.