I'll try to catch the Balingen gig :headbang:

Jun. 23 - Arnhem, NL - Willemeen
Jun. 24 - Balingen, Ger - Bang Your Head Festival
Jun. 25 - Dessel, Belg - Graspop Festival
Jun. 27 - Manchester, UK - Academy
Jun. 28 - Sheffield, UK - Corporation
Jun. 29 - London, UK - Underworld

Joey Vera said:
"On the ARMORED SAINT front: We have been offered a few shows in Europe this summer so we've turned a few shows into a very short one-week mini tour. This all started with an offer to play at this year's Bang Your Head festival in Germany, which will be our second appearance there. We are also on this year's legendary Graspop festival in Belgium and having played in the U.K. (London) only once in our career, we decided to book our first-ever string of U.K. dates.

"As of now, this is the only plan SAINT has for the year but if anything else comes up, you‘ll be sure to hear of it."

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ... that's so great. finally :) I'll definitely go to at least one of these shows ... Arnhem and London would be great for me ... hehehe. good news, made my day :) cheers!

Holy shit, I just realized that one of the two major Finnish metal festivals, Tuska, is from the 30th of June to 2nd of July. I shall commence spamming the promoters immediately! :yell:

I was at Testament on Friday and was Told by a member of Savage Machine that they are opening for Armored Saint in SF .... I pulled a Seinfeld and pushed him and yelled get out.........I hope this is true...... We need confirmation.... I know there playing with Death Angel at Graspop but i talked to Ted from Death Angel and he sez no show with the Saint here..... But they are doing a few show local.....

Looks like the tour isn't going to be that "mini" after all:

Blabbermouth said:
SAXON, ARMORED SAINT, DEATH ANGEL Confirmed For Italy's EVOLUTION FESTIVAL - Mar. 10, 2006

SAXON, ARMORED SAINT, DEATH ANGEL, DARK LUNACY, DEATH SS, LABYRINTH, MACBETH and NIGHTMARE are the final bands to be confirmed for this year's edition of the Evolution Festival, set to take place July 14-16, 2006 at Toscolano Maderno Campo Sportivo in Brescia, Italy. The festival billing is now as follows (in alphabetical order):

AMON AMARTH (SWE)
ANNIHILATOR (CAN)
ARMORED SAINT (USA)
ARTHEMIS (ITA)
ATHEIST (USA)
CRADLE OF FILTH (UK)
DARK LUNACY (ITA)
DARK TRANQUILLITY (SWE)
DEATH ANGEL (USA)
DEATH SS (ITA)
DESTRUCTION (DE)
ELDRITCH (ITA)
ENSIFERUM (FIN)
FINNTROLL (FIN)
HAGGARD (DE)
KAYSER (SWE)
KORPIKLAANI (FIN)
LABYRINTH (ITA)
MACBETH (ITA)
MOONSPELL (POR)
NIGHTMARE (FR)
SAXON (UK)
SADIST (ITA)
SECRET SPHERE (ITA)
THE GATHERING (NL)
TRISTANIA (NOR)
WITHIN TEMPTATION (NL)

More information can be found at www.evolutionfest.it.

I guess we can expect some more mid-July dates too, because this festival is two weeks after the first run. The Saints keep conquering...:worship:

I'll be at the Glasgow gig as well - canny wait should be awesome. See youse all down the front then and then the following night I'll see you down the front at the Carling Academy for Whitesnake if any of you are heading to that one as well.:kickass: