MINISTRY OF METAL - SUNDAYS 9 TO MIDNIGHT (eastern time)

I'm not 100% sure how to listen to this...anyone want to help?
Wait...it's working. Bathory...excellent choice.

Jeremy, I am noticing that you say "uh" and "um" a lot. I have a friend who is a reporter and when she went on the radio she was worried about saying that (since it sounds bad) so she wrote it on a card and looked down at it, and this stopped her from saying it. Just a suggestion.

Welcome to college radio. I started this show a couple years ago writing everything I would say down. It never worked. And I've got people in here shadowing me, and that always throws me off .

Dude, check your preamp. I'm getting some serious fuzzing during the bassy sections here and it's not me.

You don't have Awaken the Guardian in your library? Shame on you, motherfucker.
I will rip it off the CD and send you an mp3 right now if you'll play it.

No facebook. Or rather, I have a facebook, but I've never logged on and don't remember the password. But I get emails telling me I have a shitload of friend requests that I've ignored, so if I logged on it would be awkward. Maybe I should make a new one. Only the only thing I'd use it for would be...the Ministry of Metal facebook group. :kickass:

That's the thing...if I was on facebook, there are loads of people I'd have to add, and maybe they'd send me messages I'd have to respond to...I get enough internet-chumming from UM.

Hey Zeph...you wouldn't happen to have any tunes from the german Thrash Metal band "Vendetta" would you? Specifically the song "Go And Live...Stay and Die"

Facebook is a pretty useful way to stay in touch with real life friends. You'll probably want to get it when you start meeting lots of hot French Canadian girls.

I'll get one next August when I move away from my current real-life friends and start meeting lots of hot French Canadian girls.