Misheard lyrics thread

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
This happens to everyone. Your listening to a song, and a line comes up and you say to yourself "what the fuck did they just say?". Most of the time for me, when I mishear a lyric, it usually sounds like something really rediculous. For instance:
Cannibal Corpse's "Hammer Smashed Face" when Barnes goes "rooted in my cortex" it really sounds like he's saying "murder in my corn flakes".

In Flames "Crawl Through Kives" during one of the screaming parts of the chorus when Anders screams "it's in my hands" he screams hands so it sounds like "its in my ASS!"

Another CC one, "Festering in the Crypt". Last line of the song George screams "CRYPTTT!!!" but dosent pronounce the last few letters so to me it sounded like "festering in the CRAAAAAAAAP!"

Post some lines you misheard.

This happens to everyone. Your listening to a song, and a line comes up and you say to yourself "what the fuck did they just say?". Most of the time for me, when I mishear a lyric, it usually sounds like something really rediculous. For instance:
Cannibal Corpse's "Hammer Smashed Face" when Barnes goes "rooted in my cortex" it really sounds like he's saying "murder in my corn flakes".

In Flames "Crawl Through Kives" during one of the screaming parts of the chorus when Anders screams "it's in my hands" he screams hands so it sounds like "its in my ASS!"

Another CC one, "Festering in the Crypt". Last line of the song George screams "CRYPTTT!!!" but dosent pronounce the last few letters so to me it sounded like "festering in the CRAAAAAAAAP!"

Post some lines you misheard.

are you really supposed to understand any of those lyrics?