Missin' you in the US!

COB, Slayer and 3 Inches of Blood... should they play a show together?

• Total voters
October 10 they're in the US.

just wait 4 months.

Really? Thats sick. Thanx for the news. Do you know where the show is?

I remember during the Gigantour there was alot of uncertainty about me being able to see COB. But this time around i got a car so the skys the limit. I'll travel almost anywhere within reason to see COB. I also starting saving money already. So theres no way i'll miss them again.

^^^

Damn bro that sucks. Thats a pretty big hassle just to see COB. I'm gonna be waiting for the tour too. Because i found out it will cost almost 300 dollars in gas to get to worcester,ma. I got an 8 cylinder engine in my car,so i only get 225 miles to a tank. Its crazy.

3 Inches of Blood? Don't know about that...though I would scale the rafters (heavy carry that I am) to get just a bit of a listen to Slayer!
FTR--what about Amtrak--a round-trip ticket is now priced at around $100. Granted, you'd perhaps want a hotel room for the evening? I stayed at the Courtyard last year for $120 when NW came to town (granted, it was Bonus-time at work) but 5 miles away for $75 is a good room at the Days Inn, Shrewsbury.
I know a headlining tour may be more attractive--but, as it is Hallows 'Eve and a good Fright-industry is right at the doorstep--maybe it's worth it?

3 Inches of Blood? Don't know about that...though I would scale the rafters (heavy carry that I am) to get just a bit of a listen to Slayer!
FTR--what about Amtrak--a round-trip ticket is now priced at around $100. Granted, you'd perhaps want a hotel room for the evening? I stayed at the Courtyard last year for $120 when NW came to town (granted, it was Bonus-time at work) but 5 miles away for $75 is a good room at the Days Inn, Shrewsbury.
I know a headlining tour may be more attractive--but, as it is Hallows 'Eve and a good Fright-industry is right at the doorstep--maybe it's worth it?

Acctually,thats a pretty good idea. It would be alot less convient than driving,but it might be alot cheaper. Ii am planning on going with my girlfriend,and one of my friends,and my money is really tight,so i cant really pay for her ticket and a 100 dollar bus ticket. It might be easier to get my friend to pay for half the gas. :headbang:

You figure its either 200 dollars for the bus,between me and her. Or i pay about 100 for gas,and my friend throws at least 70 on gas,and i save maybe an hour or 2 by driving.