Missing In Action??

Apr 7, 2002
Sandford, Strathaven
Visit site
Two interviews I'm looking forward to are Alex Stomp and fellow Scottish 'Thraxer Jockthrax. However its been a long time since either has posted on here, has anyone heard from them, or Darrell, are they in the publishing queue???

Speaking of that, I'd love to have TD come back just to do an interview. I know he'd never become a regular poster again with Joey back and all, but I think his interview would be beyond hilarious.

Alex was a cool guy. I met him in the studio with Anthrax durring the recording of the greater of two evils. I was with my friend Jeff. Jeff sang for the hardcore band Shell Shock. Jeff passed away 2 years ago. God rest his soul. Alex had a beer with us after the studio. Great guy.

Two interviews I'm looking forward to are Alex Stomp and fellow Scottish 'Thraxer Jockthrax. However its been a long time since either has posted on here, has anyone heard from them, or Darrell, are they in the publishing queue???

They never signed up for an interview. I don't know, I haven't seen Jockthrax for a while and I think I haven't seen Alex Stomp for years. Maybe I'll just PM them interviews anyway...after I've done all the others first, that is. Sorry, I've been really busy lately.

They never signed up for an interview. I don't know, I haven't seen Jockthrax for a while and I think I haven't seen Alex Stomp for years. Maybe I'll just PM them interviews anyway...after I've done all the others first, that is. Sorry, I've been really busy lately.

Thanks Darrell, there used to be another Scottish 'Thrax fan on here called Ragman KD, he definitely has been AWOL for years .

Like TD, BratPrincess, Armored Thrax, Nafnikkufesin, Thra:rofl:ude, Prime666, Jono, MrThrax, etc.

MrThrax is still around from time to time (hey Anthony) but I think you're spot on with the others. With all the repetitive boring shit-talking that goes on here at times with the same tired crap spewing from the same 2 or 3 dicks, I feel like sometimes you can be not too far off from adding me to that list too.

Prime 666 was my friend Jeff. As I posted earlier he passed away. He was a great guy. One of my best friends, and a local hero of the new york hardcore sceane. He sang for Shell Shock. Look them up, you'll love em.

14j7ntt.jpg

That's Jeff and I backstage at the Stone Pony in New Jersey. Rest in peace bro. I lost touch with him years ago and I'm saddened by the news of his passing. He was a really nice guy and really devoted to music. Gene, are you the dude that was with him at the recording of Greater of two Evils?? I lost my physical copy of that CD a while ago, but if I recall, you can see Jeff and I behind Charlie for the group photo.

Alex was a cool guy. I met him in the studio with Anthrax durring the recording of the greater of two evils. I was with my friend Jeff. Jeff sang for the hardcore band Shell Shock. Jeff passed away 2 years ago. God rest his soul. Alex had a beer with us after the studio. Great guy.

Alright Nevermind !! Answered my question already! Thanks dude. You're pretty cool too. I was just reading old private messages between me and Jeff from years past that I never got around to deleting. Funny stuff.

BTW guys. I'll do an interview if you'd like to set it up.

One of my fondest memories of Jeff was at the outdoors Stone Pony Anthrax played in 2004 I think. When Anthrax started playing the rarely played "obscure" track 1000 points of Hate, we just looked at each other and grinned then went nuts in the mosh pit. Classic.

Much beer was drank that day. As you can see in the previous photo, we're both kinda toasted at that point.

One of my fondest memories of Jeff was at the outdoors Stone Pony Anthrax played in 2004 I think. When Anthrax started playing the rarely played "obscure" track 1000 points of Hate, we just looked at each other and grinned then went nuts in the mosh pit. Classic.

Much beer was drank that day. As you can see in the previous photo, we're both kinda toasted at that point.

I still hold a grudge about you two having experianced that song live... damn you Prime and Alex!