Missing In Action??

hey alex!

good to talk to you, yeah it's me. as i recall your brother was with you that day. how's he doin? Nice pic of you and jeff thanx for posting.

One of my fondest memories of Jeff was at the outdoors Stone Pony Anthrax played in 2004 I think. When Anthrax started playing the rarely played "obscure" track 1000 points of Hate, we just looked at each other and grinned then went nuts in the mosh pit.

Shit. I and my wife were at that show, it was May of 2003, right after WCFYA was released. John announced 1000 Points Of Hate as being played for "a first time on American soil" on stage. He was also joking about some shitty palm trees at the corners of the stage, and Scott made a political crack at Bruce The Boss for letting his home-county being so fucked up.
That year I saw them 4 or 5 times - WCFYA had a huge impact on me...

I was at TGOTE too. The night was really cold, so after the session I and the friend of mine had to, instead of beer, go for shots...

Shit. I and my wife were at that show, it was May of 2003, right after WCFYA was released. John announced 1000 Points Of Hate as being played for "a first time on American soil" on stage. He was also joking about some shitty palm trees at the corners of the stage, and Scott made a political crack at Bruce The Boss for letting his home-county being so fucked up.

I was at TGOTE too. The night was really cold, so after the session I and the friend of mine had to, instead of beer, go for shots...

Man that was an awesome show! I had a little turbo acura integra at the time and i raced back to Baltimore to see a stripper i used to date.

:mad:

Hey Alex,

I went to the Reunion show in Baltimore at Ram's Head. I long since hung up any idea of moshing, but I was up in the balcony area with my wife and some guys my age enjoying the show nonetheless. I just laughed when Joey said he liked the Orioles. That was a fun show all in all even if Dan Spitz looked awfully robotic up on stage.