Mission complete!

Tumn

baptized in blood
Feb 8, 2005
Washington, USA
Yesterday, I finally finished what I set out to do when I got THE legendary Bloodbath guitar from Dan, which was get it signed by every member of Bloodbath. I had Dan sign it before he shipped it, then Mike and Axe a couple Opeth tours ago, then Peter last Hypocrisy tour with Nile, and yesterday Jonas and Anders on their first US tour. It is unreal to have all of these names together on this very guitar and I am truly greatful for it. Thank you guys.

completeguitar.jpg

Anders did kind of, "so you're the guy with the guitar!" It was really cool to hang around them last night too, got in the Katatonia show like 4 hours early and had a great time.

That's Jonas' signature, the sticker was there when I got it and will stay. TPH is fucking awesome though, so it's worthy of staying there. I would have not put it on there of course because I think it would look cooler without it, but I am preserving it how it was.

And here's the picture I took with them after it was signed! Quite a memorable experience and something I will never forget.

Anders-Me-Jonas.jpg

Very nice.

At least Anders complimented my Bloodbath shirt before the show I guess.

You make me sad in the pants.