mix is going swimmingly

this is bordering on making me insane .... you expect us to wait till end of march with updates like this :erk: ?

I'm taking a different approach.
I don't care about the samples, they are probably not good, I can wait forever, hope they take thier sweet time, Immortal my ass!

So are the new songs up yet?:lol:

I'm taking a different approach.
I don't care about the samples, they are probably not good, I can wait forever, hope they take thier sweet time, Immortal my ass!

So are the new songs up yet?:lol:

You know what I think?

After all this whining from us loyal fans, I think they should not release ANY songs until 35 seconds before the release day.

Then we'll see who's desperate!

I log onto this forumn like 5-7 times a day looking for updates heh heh

lol you win I think :)
Anyway, how about those samples we were talking about? Coming anytime soon? :D
I think we're only like 8 or 9 days away now no?

You're right! If my "countdown-timer" is working reliably we're just 8 days away from the great moment...

Good things come to those who wait, I'm sure these words will turn out to be right :headbang:

You're right! If my "countdown-timer" is working reliably we're just 8 days away from the great moment...

Good things come to those who wait, I'm sure these words will turn out to be right :headbang:

I think we can cut the countdown down to 20 days
:kickass:

:devil:

the Michael quote was posted at February 26th, 2008 01:45 AM and if we countdown good now, at March 17 (1 week, not 8 or 9 days :kickass::kickass:), maybe something fucking great will happen...:heh::heh::heh:

Just awesome, a week feels like an eternity. First I found a new Keldian song on their myspace, and now just a week to go for possible samples from Pyramaze!

I LOVE LIFE

I've now heard all but two tracks. I'm now 110% positive that this is our best album yet. Can't wait to share it with you all... -jonah w-

Don't talk about it, DO IT! We're all going crazy here :loco: and if you don't want us to end up like this :zombie:, share these samples with us!!! :lol:

Really, thanx so much for always keeping us up to date! Though this coming week will seem like eternity, when we finally can hear something, we will fall down to our knees and praise the real masters of heavy metal! :worship: