Mix/Master my CD?

Aug 6, 2006
I am looking for someone that is willing to Mix and Master my CD. I would also love for this person to be able to program drums for me as well. I am not looking for anything free as I am willing to work out a budget per song with the right person.

My music is Death Metal and I have one song recorded, the guitar and bass tracks were recorded with a DI Box for Re-Amping. I have recorded them to a click track along with vocals.

I have my own programmed drums as well but like I said I would love to find someone that can do both.

I want someone to do one song (for free) so I can find the best person. You can post only 1/2 the song if you like so you know I am not taking the work for free.

If anyone is interested or if you have any questions please reply here. I can post a link to the tracks tonight.

Peter

I'm up for that and looking forward for getting to mix that song.
Here's last thing i mixed from this board(and i'm getting better and better each day) -BANG-
Guitars and Bass were DI and most of the drums were programmed(not by me though) but i think i could manage that also.
It was done very quick also, it could be way better if i'd put more time in it.

Hmm, I'd be interested in this, I've listened to your tracks on MySpace before. Cool stuff. Plus I have quite a few drummer friends that play stuff like that so they can help with programming drums. :)

For reamping:

Bugera 333 (XXX Clone)
Engl FireBall
Laney GH100L
Mesa Dual Recto
ADA MP-2 (metulllzzzz)
Mesa oversized 4x12 V30
Marshall 1960AV

~006

Hmm, I'd be interested in this, I've listened to your tracks on MySpace before. Cool stuff. Plus I have quite a few drummer friends that play stuff like that so they can help with programming drums. :)

COol that you have listend to my music before dude. I am trying to get a much better and professional sound on the CD as I recoded the last one myself.

Let me know what you come up with.

Peter

I'm up for that and looking forward for getting to mix that song.
Here's last thing i mixed from this board(and i'm getting better and better each day) http://www.keepmyfile.com/download/7f86b32233541
Guitars and Bass were DI and most of the drums were programmed(not by me though) but i think i could manage that also.
It was done very quick also, it could be way better if i'd put more time in it.

I am at work right now so I can not listen to anything but when I get home I will check it out.

Thanks for the interest.

there's something terrible wrong with DI tracks, first thing i've noticed is that they are 96khz. I get alot of noise from those and they aren't sounding right :(

there's something terrible wrong with DI tracks, first thing i've noticed is that they are 96khz. I get alot of noise from those and they aren't sounding right :(

Is anyone else having this issue? I had someone else look at the guitar tracks and they did not have any issues.

Peter

I must say I love the guitar sound. I feel the kick would need some more "power and click" to it. Can't beleive you programmed the drums so fast...DAMN!

I would like the chorus part of the drums to remain the same as I had them as I feel it is more "Catchy", if that is possiable? At least the chorus part when it is just "Grotesque" the 3 times alone and then what you did with fills for the "Grotesque Memories" was perfect. Also at the 1:48 mark of the song if you could do the original 4 crashes instead of the drum roll that would be killer.

I like what you did with the begining of the song and then when the screem comes in at the 0:34 mark, that is great.

We talked a little via PM last night about the vocals and they still feel tobe missing something (thickness), not sure.

Peter